Dziokie

Author Topic: Dziokie  (Read 4087 times)

This kid got upset because I didn't join his mini, he literally had a tamper tantrum about it.

The chat is in order, from the beginning to end.

"Just because you don't want to join my mini game, I will rage about it and take it way farther than necessary."
/support

/support

seems like a brat who cant take no for a answer.

/support

Is it so hard for people to understand that no means no?

/support

This kid.

Act I
I joined a freebuild server today. I was bored, just looking at the gratuitous spam that layered it. Seconds later, "he" joined. He connected, screaming about how "everyone hates him" and questioning as to why they hate him. I simply ask "why". Little do I know, iv'e set off a chain of events of which no one must deal with. He suddenly stuffs fury all over the chat. Saying things like "SHUT UP!!!", "TRIGGERD", and "BAN [me]!!!" all while I return with multitudes of responses such as why "Why?" and "Nah." He eventually brings up the mention of Self Delete.

Dziokie: "I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LyokoSyon: "kool"

Act II
All of his comebacks grow stronger in output, eventually forcing the host to take action. The host places me in an AFK booth in an attempt to please Dziokie. This fails as I CTRL-K to escape (unknowing that I could've jetted out). He blairs at the top of his caps-lock, "BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!"...Nothing happens. Instead, he leaves about a minute later. The server shuts down. Everything is quiet.

Act III
I join one more freebuild, only to find that he has joined previous to me and somehow he's gained admin privileges. The only thing said in my short period of stay was "see/?". Dziokie continues to ban me for -1 Minutes with no reason.

Act IV
I start up my server, cycling through builds, showing my friend what I've created/found when out of nowhere without any expectancy. Him. The master handicap. Dziokie "apologizes" for his behavior while I show no signs of forgiveness. Instead, I show him signs of not giving a single forget about what the forget he's saying.

m8 just forget off ye? lik go die in a dish allrye?

Who else noticed that Potatoh put the same image twice?
OT: /support

At first I thought it was some dumb troll, but I something tells it's some 9 year old, that whines and bitches at his parents when doesn't gets his way.

Holy crap you still use internet explore? I haven't seen that in a long time lol. What windows are you? Windows 7?

Holy crap you still use internet explore? I haven't seen that in a long time lol. What windows are you? Windows 7?
This is irrelevant

Im actually using windows 8.1

yeah i didnt know internet explore was still around either

What windows are you? Windows 7?
do u know what 7 looks like

i use 7 and i like it
ie is loving awful though