Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)

Poll

Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 115849 times)

open a singularity and hide in it

*lights up the Pomp Signal*

If pomp fails to update soon, i will likely have to take over.

I flood the roosterpit with prune juice

I've gotta go to a birthday party tomorrow, so if pomp has not updated when i return, i will take over.

hoo forget stuff stuff stuff
updating ASAP

ATTACK RESULTS
alright everyone who chose shelter doesn’t need to roll because I’m a nice guy

Cybertails1998: Rolled 5, got into the shelter
The crew of the remaining Tiger Ii scream in agony as a burning mixture of cow piss and vodka splashes into their tanks. 78 damage!

kidplasma: Got into the shelter
You punch the ground so hard that the recoil propels your body right through the shelter doors.

Clownfish: Rolled 5
Out of your bag of holding magic satchel, you pull your amazing magic folding lawn chair of explosion protection +20 and have a seat. Just for effect, you put on cool shades and watch the nukes fall.

Space1255: Rolled 6
With a sudden burst of strength, you throw the barb shuriken perfectly straight, and it pierces straight through the Tiger II, destroying it! The Ratte is now open to attack!

Redconer: Revived ZeUberMedic
You collect ZeUberMedic’s scattered strips of flesh and dump them into a barrel, churning the mixture and pouring medpacks in until he comes out, good as new.

CRITAWAKETS: Got into the shelter, rolled 4
In the shelter, you grab as many blood packs as you can and put them in an industrial-strength bicycle pump attached to your bloodstream. Unfortunately, ¾ of them are rejected by your body, but you still manage to recover most of your blood.

NotBomberGuy: Got into the shelter
You high-tail your ass to your shelter, taking along your phone, wallet, personal mascara kit, and hand grenades with you.

Twix: Watched the explosion
You hover next to Clownfish’s lawn chair and watch the explosion with him. He passes you a complimentary pair of cool shades, which, being a ghost, you unfortunately cannot wear.

TableSalt: Rolled 4
A surge of netherworld energy imbues your body, and you come back to life as a misshapen pile of zombie flesh. You notice the two nukes about to hit, and immediately regret your decision.

Rabbot32: Floored it to the shelter
You drive a jeep through the doors of the shelter, almost running over everyone else.

Notorious B.I.G: Rolled 1
You sneak up behind Redconer while he stirs the barrel of UberMedic flesh. Unfortunately, part of ZeUberMedic’s liver flies out of the barrel and into your windpipe, choking you to death.

SubDaWoofer: Rolled 1
You stare at the nukes and decide to bid farewell to the cruel world. The cruel world says “forget you” and the rope you were going to hang yourself with disappears. “Die by the nukes like everyone else, loving special snowflake” the world scolds you.

GrapeJellyToastMan: Rolled 2
You jump up to grab the nukes, but miss with both of your STRONK arms. You still manage to execute a triple backflip on the way down, and land flawlessly next to the epicenter of the nukes.

ZeUberMedic: Rolled 5
Having just been revived in the blast zone of the nukes, you grab a nearby accordian and sing some Serbian tales about the world’s end to Redconer. Both of you slowly contemplate life to the tune of Serbian music, ignoring the smell of Notorious B.I.G’s corpse.

Nix the Glaceon: Rolled 3
You crack a rotten egg and drop it into the cupola of the Tiger II. The dead crew members inside do not react in any way.

tber123: Got into the shelter
RUN, TBER, RUN
RUN FOR IT

Pngu12970 (who the hell are you): Rolled 6
You stuff 20 jars of vegemite into a mortar and fire at the Ratte. The rancid smell corrodes the metal, doing 101 damage! The smell, however, reaches you as well, causing you to puke up your lunch.

JamesH: Rolled 1
You open a singularity in front of you with your mind, and it pulls you to pieces. Real smart thinking.

Potatoh: Rolled 5
As if the vegemite mortar was not enough, you pour prune juice into the roosterpit of the Ratte, killing several crew members for 78 damage.

Microsoft EDGE: Got his ASS in the shelter
You stuff your ASS into the shelter. You feel someone's mouth close around it and suck the rest of you in. No idea who it could be, though.

ADDITIONAL EFFECTS
The Satan II ICBM detonates simultaneously with the Tsar Bomba, together doing 1000 damage to the Ratte and causing all of its crew members to piss their pants! However, everyone not in the shelter is flattened by the blast wave.

Clownfish’s magic chair is completely obliterated by the explosion, but Clownfish himself is unharmed!

At the epicentre, GrapeJellyToastMan flexes his SHRONK PECTORAL MUSCLES one last time, and the SHRONK overcomes him, allowing him to survive the blast as it leaves!

Redconer and ZeUberMedic are peacefully incinerated while singing Serbian folk songs.

A tear shed for those lost:
Twix
Mr Queeba
MoltenKitten
Space1255 and his clone
TristianLuigi
cromartini
crazies alt
eboyblue10
SubDaWoofer
Juncoph
Potatoh
Man of Greenish
Somemong
Nix the Glaceon
Redconer
JamesH
Pngu12970
Gojira
Rigel
ZeUberMedic
Malleo100
TableSalt
shinyarceus4
In addition, every building and ally takes 23 damage.

Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte (incomplete)

HP: 573/2000 (Armor: 0/1000)
The thousand-ton monster here to crush your hopes and dreams.

The Ratte, half of its internal systems broken at this point, manages to fire at the fallout shelter, destroying what was left of it after the blast!

PLAYERS:
tber123: 3/3
Twix: weightlifter wannabe, shoulders broken
Mr Queeba: NUKED
Cybertails1998: 1/3 Big-ass umbrella 3/6
NotBomberGuy: 3/3
MoltenKitten: NUKED
Space1255: NUKED
Rabbot32: 2/3
TristianLuigi: NUKED
cromartini: NUKED
kidplasma: 1/3