Author Topic: Give me advice if you take these AP classes pls  (Read 2922 times)

I'm starting Junior year of HS soon and I am not prepared at all.
The classes I'm taking are:
AP Biology
AP Calculus B,C
AP Human Geography
AP English
AP US History
AP Psychology

yes I know it's all stuffty and someone will probably say AP classes or GPA doesn't matter, I don't care.
If you've taken one of these classes please give me advice.

that's Self Delete dude

change to a private school to choose your classes better

you're actually gonna die

AP Biology
AP Calculus B,C
AP Human Geography
AP English
AP US History
AP Psychology

look at all those As and Ps
i would change classes i could never loving handle that

you're actually gonna die
yeah this is literal full consensual Self Delete
you're going to want to kill yourself

^yeah and i thought one was hard

prepare to have no free time at all

hope u like writing essays

you have bitten off way more than you can chew here. there's no nice way to put it, you forgeted up. drop half of those and you have a balanced schedule. this is Self Delete. im questioning if it's even possible to complete the amount of homework you'll be getting from these classes.

if you are adamant on taking these classes, i've done AP Human Geo and passed the AP test with a 5/5 so I can help you there.

Human geo, English, psych, and APUSH are going to be a breeze. Don't stress about those at all.

I'd say next up is ap bio. But from what I hear AP calc alone is several hours of homework

Literally the only ones that require effort are bio and calc.  Even then, it's not the end of the world if you don't get the AP credit for college (I'm assuming you're pursuing something STEM related).  English may or may not require effort depending on your teacher.  As far as psych, I took it and it was piss easy just pay attention and practice.  My friends told me US history and human geog was also piss easy.

I should also note you can consider maybe taking some of them next year instead.  Space out your hard APs with easy ones per year.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 04:59:42 AM by Nickelob Ultra »

if you are a real go getter you can probably get through those AP classes with having very little free time in your life over the course of the school year

if you are a lazy piece of stuff to any degree and have not taken many ap classes in the past then you are taking on way too much and are setting yourself up for failure

holy hell, fix your schedule. I could barely do three APs with all of the HW and exams. I would say English is a good one though since it lets you skip an English in college. But you will be lucky to get a three and tons of writing. I've heard a lot of people say good things about AP Psychology and how AP Human Geography is easy but this was from my own school perspective.

Took an AP class for one week the beginning of freshman year in high school and realized on the first day that it wasnt for me at all.