Poll

Did you enjoy serious role play servers such as Zombies in the Bluezone or Winterbite Roleplay?

Yes.
14 (77.8%)
No.
4 (22.2%)
Abstain
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: What ever happened to those serious roleplay servers?  (Read 1936 times)

Pretty much the title is the question; what did happen to those servers? By that, I mean there's a significant lack of serious roleplay servers in general (except LegoPepper's medieval roleplay which is fantastic however quite laggy to the extent of being unplayable at times).
Recently, Keon's Community role-play has popped up but it feels more like City RPG and Dark RP mixed in one. I really enjoyed Zombies in the Bluezone and Winterbite role-play, they were absolutely brilliant and the role-play experience from those servers were enjoyable.

Whatever happened to them, and why has there been a significant lack of them?
It's about time we saw more serious role-play servers in my opinion. Do you agree?

inb4 GO AND PLAY DAYZ IF YOU WANT ZOMBIES
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 04:27:13 AM by MunkeyCheez »

This is the latest I've seen when it comes to serious RPs:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=301190.0

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=301289.0

Check this out! It's a sci-fi RP/RPG with quests, unlockable items and areas, and RP elements between players.

(except LegoPepper's medieval roleplay which is fantastic however quite laggy to the extent of being unplayable at times).[/size]
Yeah I'm trying to look into the problem. Just a few minutes ago my comp was literally lagging and my disk and ram usage were both at 100%.

"Zombies in the deadzone"

zombies in the chalkzone

if u want good roleplays you should play roblox (insert kappa here)

deadzone was good if I'm remembering the right server

I somehow didn't notice Bluzone misspelled as Deadzone at first lol

zombies in the chalkzone

RUDY YOU GOTTA ARRRPEEEEEE SOMETHING

"Zombies in the deadzone"

Well it's certainly dead because it got nuked or something.

Currently experimenting with a story-based role play similar to like Telltale's point-and-click games in which everyone has a role to contribute to a story that is being made as it goes. It should be finished by October.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 09:46:11 AM by JBlitz404 »