New trailer for Battlefield 1 + Open beta August 31st

Author Topic: New trailer for Battlefield 1 + Open beta August 31st  (Read 2321 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymwXbF1VTKU
This game has me so excited, and I'm not even a battlefield fan

I'll probably wait till Battlefield 2 comes out.

It looks cool but that gameplay footage looks like scripted moments they created.

it looks forgetin sick
i'm loving the choice of music for these trailers

It looks cool but that gameplay footage looks like scripted moments they created.

Battlefield has a ton of these moments in the trailers for the games. But at the same time, stuff like it happens a lot in game.

Anyways I already pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition back in May and I'm really excited for the game's release, hopefully it doesn't have a bf4 type of launch.

The aircraft were cringy. Why would they have two sopwith camels, painted with the same roundels, fighting each other? Why were italian bombers painted in british colors? Why were all the aircraft either capronis or camels?

This is the first time I get interested on a AAA shooter, I usually despised the mainstream shooters that has been made but since this is based on WW1 I'll look at it.

The aircraft were cringy. Why would they have two sopwith camels, painted with the same roundels, fighting each other? Why were italian bombers painted in british colors? Why were all the aircraft either capronis or camels?
what

what
This is the kind of historical inaccuracy you could correct with a short trip to wikipedia. Plus, the lack of aircraft diversity is disappointing.

This is the kind of historical inaccuracy you could correct with a short trip to wikipedia. Plus, the lack of aircraft diversity is disappointing.

And you ignore some guy wearing bullet proof armor carrying a giant weapon? Okay.

its same old battlefield with a world war 1 skin and doesnt make much of an attempt to work it into the gameplay

And you ignore some guy wearing bullet proof armor carrying a giant weapon? Okay.
that's based off of these guys

Plate armor was experimented with during the first world war so please. Research first.

That's because I don't care about those things, while I like WW1 aircraft.
However, since you mention that...

its same old battlefield with a world war 1 skin and doesnt make much of an attempt to work it into the gameplay

K complain about games with no plot, complain about games with no gameplay.

Pick 1.

Man i love Maxim machine guns