Annoying friends/family members/anybody you have

Author Topic: Annoying friends/family members/anybody you have  (Read 3174 times)

bring your ar15 for show and tell
thats my job bucko

The only friend I have who is close to being annoying is this girl named Martha. I'm pretty sure she has some mental disability or something but I don't mind that, she just tends to over-share and stretch conversations on longer than they should

other than that, that's it

does it count if some of my friends were downies? there was this one fella i knew who could only communicate through screaming, and i couldn't help but smile when he'd do it cause when he'd scream from being happy his eyes would roll around like he just nutted or something

which in reality wasn't that annoying, just startling. you could hear him from anywhere

I don't have annoying friends. I have a group of homies that have each others backs no matter what. No room for annoying

i always had annoying people who kinda followed me and wanted to be my friend

honestly im not surprised ;/

The only friend i could call annoying is this one blond chick that wont stop complaining how rough her life is.

In seventh grade I was friends with this terrible influence who stole stuff constantly. I finally got in a fight with him and layed him out.
There were also a lot of nerdy types that tried really hard to be my friend but they were soo annoying I just ignored them.

this loving kid

he constantly messages me links to research and stupid stuff ALL DAY LONG
and he gives me voice call requests ALL DAY LONG
and when i block the bastard
he whines at me ALL DAY LONG

I wouldn't really call him a friend but this one guy I kinda talked too in school was one the thirstiest mother forgeters I ever met. He would literally be with a different girl every 2 weeks. Of course they would break up and he would talk stuff about the girl and then like a week later he'd try to get back with her.
Lol and if he wanted a girl that was already dating a guy he would try to be best friends with the guy hoping that she would break up and go with him.

tbh most of my real friends in high school were either stoners, computer people or car people. Sometimes they were all three.

loving QUEER ass forgeter that thought he was some tuff punk stuff.

ur a generation late, moron.

Another thing about the black kid is that when he said "your black, so rap music is your culture".

this loving kid
he constantly messages me links to research and stupid stuff ALL DAY LONG
and he gives me voice call requests ALL DAY LONG
and when i block the bastard
he whines at me ALL DAY LONG
if u block him how does he contact u to whine

if u block him how does he contact u to whine
irl/other social stuff

I had this friend in 8th grade who would constantly blare on about Goku and every time we told him to shut the forget up he'd make some stupid Goku joke xDDDD

I had this one dude in 8th grade who would not leave me alone. He wouldn't take a damn hint that I didn't want to be his friend after countless insults and me dissing the forget out of him every chance I got. If that wasn't enough he'd constantly call me a bully for not being his friend. EVERY SINGLE TIME I made it clear that I wasn't his friend It'd be like telling him "I won't you to keep following me and never leave me alone."
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 05:51:20 PM by Silleb² »