Ban the User above you (woah 50 pages)

Poll

How many bans do you think there will be?

18 (7.4%)
3 (1.2%)
6 (2.5%)
5 (2.1%)
13 (5.3%)
19 (7.8%)
TOO MUCH AAUGH
179 (73.7%)

Total Members Voted: 240

Author Topic: Ban the User above you (woah 50 pages)  (Read 160355 times)

User was banned for advocating war with their avatar.

User was banned for being nicepoint

User was banned for having an anime profile picture.

User was banned for having a Animal Crossing profile picture.

User was banned for bumping, and not banning someone.

User was banned for banning someone for bumping and not banning.

User was banned for using yellow text on a white background.

User was banned for my entertainment.

User was banned for not having Blockland Gold

Sr ws bnnd fr nt hvng Blcklnd Mld.

Translation: User was banned for not having Blockland Mold.

Sr ws bnnd fr nt hvng Blcklnd Mld.

[size=1 pt]Translation: User was banned for not having Blockland Mold.[/size]
what the flying forget
skip me

User was banned for promoting mold, when really, black mold can make you sick, and it is bad, and i dont know why the forget mold would seem like a good thing especially when that stuff infests my basement which it really dosent but maybe it infests my victim's basement.

user was banned for bein lame

Even as I sit here, I can't believe I'm writing this. I've never been one to voice my opinions in such a public manner. But after learning that TableSalt wants to shame my name, I felt I at least had to set a few things straight. But first, I'm going to jump ahead a bit and talk in general terms about how ruthless foppotees love it when he promises to provide the pretext for police-state measures. Then, I'll back up and fill in some of the details. Okay, so to start with the general stuff, the public is like a giant that he has blindfolded, drugged, and gagged. This giant has plugs in his ears and TableSalt leads him around by the nose. Clearly, such a giant needs to rage, rage against the dying of the light. That's why I feel obligated to notify the giant (i.e., the public) that TableSalt thinks that everyone with a different set of beliefs from his is going to get a one-way ticket to Hell. Sorry, TableSalt, but, with apologies to Gershwin, “it ain't necessarily so.”

TableSalt maintains that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truth—and TableSalt knows it. Why is TableSalt deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? The bigger question is the following: Why do we put up with TableSalt? The obvious answer is not necessarily the correct answer. Rather, one needs to consider the fact that sectarianism doesn't work. So why does TableSalt cling to it? Let me give you a hint: TableSalt has never satisfactorily proved his assertion that his decisions are based on reason. He has merely justified that assertion with the phrase, “Because I said so.”

TableSalt's adjutants' minds are tabulae rasae that TableSalt can fill with all classes of ill-tempered ideas about loveism. Surprisingly, the courts and our elected officials are way ahead of TableSalt in embracing this simple fact. He is so confident in his own intellectual and cultural paradigm that he is blind to global realities, the point being that I enjoy the great diversity of humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are TableSalt's wild warnings, which submerge us in a sea of academicism. A person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her actions. TableSalt has never had that faculty. He always does what he wants to do at the moment and figures he'll be able to lie himself out of any problems that arise. The bottom line is very simple: TableSalt's operatives always show a streak of cruelty that enables them to find pleasure in their destructiveness. Thus, user was banned for this post