Ban the User above you (woah 50 pages)

Poll

How many bans do you think there will be?

18 (7.4%)
3 (1.2%)
6 (2.5%)
5 (2.1%)
13 (5.3%)
19 (7.8%)
TOO MUCH AAUGH
179 (73.7%)

Total Members Voted: 240

Author Topic: Ban the User above you (woah 50 pages)  (Read 160418 times)

nibba its a loving 4chan copypasta

User was banned for being the center of a drama that won't forgetin end

User was banned for using big texts.

User was banned due to being gay

User was banned for bullying

User was banned because... you know loving what? I motherloving hate your loving guts you loving worthless piece of god damn stuff. You are literally the most loving hideous, despicable, horrendous piece of stuff I've ever had the loving displeasure of loving knowing. I would rather eat a loving bowl of steaming smegma mixed with diarrhea, while having loving acid poured onto my loving prolapsing starfish then have to look at that loving disgusting loving "face" of yours, you loving cunt. Actually, no. To call you a cunt, would be a loving horrendous insult to cunts everywhere. I can't come up with loving words to describe how much of a loving forget-faced piece of loving stuff you are. Then again, to call you a piece of loving stuff, would be a loving insult to stuff, wouldn't it? I loving hate you so loving much that I loving hope that someone loving rapes you in your filthy stuff covered AIDS infected starfish with an active loving rusty chainsaw while you're loving screaming in pain with your stuffty little loving annoying voice of yours. I would sell all of my loving belongings if it loving meant that I would have the loving money to pay to see that, if it didn't loving mean that I would loving have to loving look at that loving mess of a face of yours. You aren't loving worth the loving energy it took me to type this loving ban. I could loving write for all loving eternity about how much of a loving camel ball-sack licking piece of steaming pile of sloppy stuff you are, and I would never loving feel like I've done my loving job of trying to crack through your thick loving skull and letting you know how loving abysmal your entire loving being is. And another loving thing: You are so loving stupid, I think that when you were loving born, your loving mother grabbed your slimy little loving leg and smashed your loving head against the loving wall in the hopes of loving killing you. And I can't loving blame her. No loving parent would want the loving displeasure of raising such a filthy, dirty, ugly, ruthless, perverted, stupid, diabolical piece of stuff like you. If your parents loving killed themselves, not only would I loving sympathize with them, but I would also be loving happy, as it means that those loving starfishs would never reproduce again and make another loving scumbag from the pits of hell like you ever a-loving-gain. And if they do do the loving deed and off their pathetic loving asses of this planet, you should definitely loving follow their example. No one loving loves you. And if anyone loving says they do, they are just feeling loving sorry for you. And while I don't loving blame them for feeling sorry for such a hated, low life, unworthy speck like you, I also loving think that they're loving stupid for trying to loving associate themselves with a loving slimy, unlovable, disgusting virus like you. Have a loving stuffty god damn day you loving cunt-ass whore. You loving deserve it.

joke, do not take seriously

User was banned because... you know loving what? I motherloving hate your loving guts you loving worthless piece of god damn stuff. You are literally the most loving hideous, despicable, horrendous piece of stuff I've ever had the loving displeasure of loving knowing. I would rather eat a loving bowl of steaming smegma mixed with diarrhea, while having loving acid poured onto my loving prolapsing starfish then have to look at that loving disgusting loving "face" of yours, you loving cunt. Actually, no. To call you a cunt, would be a loving horrendous insult to cunts everywhere. I can't come up with loving words to describe how much of a loving forget-faced piece of loving stuff you are. Then again, to call you a piece of loving stuff, would be a loving insult to stuff, wouldn't it? I loving hate you so loving much that I loving hope that someone loving rapes you in your filthy stuff covered AIDS infected starfish with an active loving rusty chainsaw while you're loving screaming in pain with your stuffty little loving annoying voice of yours. I would sell all of my loving belongings if it loving meant that I would have the loving money to pay to see that, if it didn't loving mean that I would loving have to loving look at that loving mess of a face of yours. You aren't loving worth the loving energy it took me to type this loving ban. I could loving write for all loving eternity about how much of a loving camel ball-sack licking piece of steaming pile of sloppy stuff you are, and I would never loving feel like I've done my loving job of trying to crack through your thick loving skull and letting you know how loving abysmal your entire loving being is. And another loving thing: You are so loving stupid, I think that when you were loving born, your loving mother grabbed your slimy little loving leg and smashed your loving head against the loving wall in the hopes of loving killing you. And I can't loving blame her. No loving parent would want the loving displeasure of raising such a filthy, dirty, ugly, ruthless, perverted, stupid, diabolical piece of stuff like you. If your parents loving killed themselves, not only would I loving sympathize with them, but I would also be loving happy, as it means that those loving starfishs would never reproduce again and make another loving scumbag from the pits of hell like you ever a-loving-gain. And if they do do the loving deed and off their pathetic loving asses of this planet, you should definitely loving follow their example. No one loving loves you. And if anyone loving says they do, they are just feeling loving sorry for you. And while I don't loving blame them for feeling sorry for such a hated, low life, unworthy speck like you, I also loving think that they're loving stupid for trying to loving associate themselves with a loving slimy, unlovable, disgusting virus like you. Have a loving stuffty god damn day you loving cunt-ass whore. You loving deserve it.

joke, do not take seriously
User was banned because of TL;DR

User was banned because of TL;DR

User was banned for calling out someone's lack of TL:DR.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 10:40:58 AM by kirby50 »

User was banned for editing the post that's what preview is for you twat

01010101 01110011 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100001 01101110 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110101 01100111 01101100 01111001 00101110

User was banned for using binary

User was banned because I literally can't understand what you just said