Author Topic: Quote your favorite posts  (Read 871 times)

Self explanatory. Link to them if it's more appropriate.

You can use this as a reaction image to posts that are deserving of BLF Gold. This took 5 minutes in Gimp.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 02:56:44 PM by McZealot »

Your last one
that sounds like the type of bs story some wallstreet brokers would tell over dinner to help justify their exploitation of the 99%

Alright I will tell her monday at school

And no I began to be an starfish because of how they were stereotyping people INCUDING my sister pretty much calling her a whore for wearing a lip ring I dont take family issues lightly once on the bus they was talking about somthing I seen my uncle walkign into the store I heard them talking about somthing I couldv sworn they were making fun of him so I turned around and said "You talking about the guy in the black shirt?" They said yea so I said "Well thats my uncle!" I was ready to take on 3 people at once for my family but they chose to make somthing up by saying they was talking about his car and man they got lucky I had no proof because im bigger than you think and I dont put up with bull stuff when I was 12 somone started talking stuff bout my sister to my face and I got back in his face he was 14 and 3 times my size and I got him to back off because I was PISSED! And im the worst thing to mess with while pissed off  I cussed someone out for honking there horn at me while I was walkign down the road I told him that if he honks his horn again i'll slice his ass beleive me I aint nice.

date is faked because i can't quote in the topic
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 02:52:53 PM by PurpleMetro »

i didnt intend for this to be a 'quote your favorite posts' thread but okay

date is faked because i can't quote in the topic
lol you are gonna fake a september 2001 date and you didnt even make it 9/11

BOY YOU BETTER GET OUT BEFORE I CAST A MAGIC SPELL ON YOUR ASS. MY ROOMMATE PLAYS MAGIC THE GATERING, NEVER UNDERSTOOD, ILL JUST STICK TO MY SPELL TOMES SMH
w
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 03:08:25 PM by eboyblue10 »