Poll

Who will win!?

TROGTOR
FREEK

Author Topic: [NUCLEAR]|BLF FIGHT CLUB 2016| ROUND 3 TROGTOR VS FREEK  (Read 19338 times)

akio vs nal vs mcjob vs ike vs kochie

holy forget
ike the kike is already dead cause i made him into a chicago style pizza
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 07:37:00 PM by Eon »

thats it nal im tired of these charades. im overthrowing the entire clique literally right freaking now and bringing it to it's knees

you live in deerfield motherforgeter. if you wanted to get deep dish you'd have to drive for like four hours. stop pretending youre from chicago
:O
thats it nal im tired of these charades. im overthrowing the entire clique literally right freaking now and bringing it to it's knees
:O

this is one hell of a fight club
someone pass the popcorn

this is one hell of a fight club
everyone murdered each other
now who's gonna run the fight club

you live in deerfield motherforgeter. if you wanted to get deep dish you'd have to drive for like four hours. stop pretending youre from chicago
hey jorgen at least when I order a pizza it arrives this century you stupid fox main motherforgeter
I actually genuinely respect mcjob, he's really chill to talk to one on one and he plays APB with the other blockheads here. In my books, he's my brother.
kek

Ike you absolute madman

Ike you absolute madman
hey kochie your girlfriend probably throws you to your knees with her thunder theighs you pusillanimous individual whipped bitch

hey kochie your girlfriend probably throws you to your knees with her thunder theighs you pusillanimous individual whipped bitch

Don't talk to me or my NY styled pizzas ever again

chicago pizza > new york pizza bitchboy

your girlfriend probably prefers chicago pizza regardless

Hello 911
better call 911 you forgetin pusillanimous individual im about to kick down your door and shove my fist so far up your ass it's gonna come out your mouth