Author Topic: When i host a bl server, my internet connection cuts out.  (Read 727 times)

Exactly what the title says.
Help please.

What do you mean it cuts out? You can't access the internet at all when hosting?

What do you mean it cuts out? You can't access the internet at all when hosting?
Yes.

I do have this issue once a while, the best way is to restart Blockland and try again, this usually works for me. I'm going to guess that Blockland steals an active port?

I do have this issue once a while, the best way is to restart Blockland and try again, this usually works for me. I'm going to guess that Blockland steals an active port?
Ok i will try.

Wont work

I don't think there's a solution for this, I've been trying to search up this problem but nothing comes up.

I don't think there's a solution for this, I've been trying to search up this problem but nothing comes up.
Its probably just my stuffty sperm white USB with an errection i use to connect to the router.

Only for your PC, or all devices connected to your router?