Does anyone know how Bernie feels about how the DNC was rigged?

Author Topic: Does anyone know how Bernie feels about how the DNC was rigged?  (Read 3880 times)

lol all you tools STILL believe there is any difference in the 2 parties and who they give us. or that voting for either of them will ever matter.

lol all you tools STILL believe there is any difference in the 2 parties and who they give us. or that voting for either of them will ever matter.

"everyone is an idiot except me" stunning social commentary as ever

"everyone is an idiot except me" stunning social commentary as ever
Yea, the "2 parties are the same" crowd tend to piss me off more than morons on either end of the spectrum. Both parties have faults but they are definitely not the same.

it didnt look hypothetical
You're right--I miswrote it. I should've said "Would you" not "Do you" since Cruz doesn't endorse Annoying Orange. I was just saying that he deliberately dodged the question to attack an extremely minor misquote.

Nice try, but Clinton is definitely a career politician.

Career criminal you mean.

Is it even trolling if lots of people here genuinely share his pseudo-beliefs?

Politicians have been destroying this country, look at Detroit.

We need businessmen.

That is also true
at least not a true democracy
There aren't any true democracies, and haven't really been since the classical Greek city states, like Athens.
In a true democracy everyone votes on everything, with no representatives (Although usually only males, above a certain age, who are free and natural citizens could vote. Minors, Women, Slaves and Foreigners could not vote).

The concept of democracy today is mostly based on the idea that a leadership/representative is voted in by a sizable portion of the population.
Being so vague this means that there are lots of democracies worldwide with lots of differences. And if your government has elections then it has all it needs to label itself as a democracy. Even if certain groups can't vote, there's only one party, or even only one choice.