Does anyone know how Bernie feels about how the DNC was rigged?

Author Topic: Does anyone know how Bernie feels about how the DNC was rigged?  (Read 3882 times)

I'm looking all over but I don't see anything on this.

So the DNC was rigged against Bernie but what does Bernie feel about this? If it was rigged he should be fighting for his nomination then, right?

Just seems like he could be the next target on Clinton's body count. Seems weird he is denying the emails.

Better question is why should it matter what he thinks

Better question is why should it matter what he thinks
Because he is the subject of the emails and people may want to know what he has to say.

Because he is the subject of the emails and people may want to know what he has to say.

He's a nobody now: what he has to say is irrelevant.

He's a nobody now: what he has to say is irrelevant.
consider that people would genuinely curious of what any former candidate, regardless of status, has to say about a bias against them in the party he or she was running for. seems newsworthy

So the DNC was rigged against Bernie but what does Bernie feel about this?

I'd imagine he oughta feel exactly what Clinton wants him to feel if he wants to die of natural causes later rather than sooner

I'd imagine he oughta feel exactly what Clinton wants him to feel if he wants to die of natural causes later rather than sooner

Yes let me call him up and ask how he feels

He told me he don't care, 'cause Hillary and the DNC are bitches, and bitches ain't stuff but hoes and tricks.

She's probably paying him thousands to shill for her campaign. Why should he be upset?

He told me he don't care, 'cause Hillary and the DNC are bitches, and bitches ain't stuff but hoes and tricks.
zactly he keep it real and dont mess wit no brothers

post of the day
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 10:34:46 AM by hodototman »

I get the feeling that a lot of Sanders supporters here didn't actually share his views and just wanted to be controversial