Author Topic: Types of servers you don't see anymore  (Read 9531 times)

ZAPT/Left 4 Block servers
Holy stuff I remember that, I saw a pretty fun server that just had the map that was used for the treasure hunt gamemode. It was especially fun when they enabled player zombies, since we would all become smokers and guard the windows. So much fun...

I think the server I remember most and got banned from for using caps in my roleplay to add effect was Zombies in the Bluzone, I was, at that time completely in love with the map and weapons and the idea of the Rp

I think the server I remember most and got banned from for using caps in my roleplay to add effect was Zombies in the Bluzone, I was, at that time completely in love with the map and weapons and the idea of the Rp
wish the server came back, not sure why it shut down

I kinda wanna make a zombie apocalypse rp again considering there's not much around

I miss bounty hunter DMs. I've played two different servers that used it and neither of them stayed up for very long. I've been looking for other multiplayer games that have a similar gamemode and haven't found anything.

I miss bounty hunter DMs. I've played two different servers that used it and neither of them stayed up for very long. I've been looking for other multiplayer games that have a similar gamemode and haven't found anything.

Just remembered that those exist. Its a shame that you don't see Bountyhunter anymore.

Anyone remember this one server that Gunny(I think thats the name) hosted that was coop and had a mixture of top down combat(when doing city exploration) and first person combat(when doing base defense)? It worked surprisingly well.

Open world-ish TDMs with building like Government Vs Rebels
forget I REMEMBER THIS AAAAAAA WE NEED A REMAKE OF THIS

deathrace servers
back when maps still existed i went to nobot's deathrace
i also see kong123 hosting it but not too often--- and he's probably one of, if not the only one who hosts it

deathrace servers
back when maps still existed i went to nobot's deathrace
i also see kong123 hosting it but not too often--- and he's probably one of, if not the only one who hosts it
Need one without a shop.

shameless self promotion  :cookieMonster:

As for open world TDMs... I've been hosting this a little bit recently but it never got a ton of attention. I can put it up tomorrow if anyone is interested