[NEWS]Trans rights activist Hande Kader found raped & burned to death in Turkey

Author Topic: [NEWS]Trans rights activist Hande Kader found raped & burned to death in Turkey  (Read 3745 times)

If you follow this kind of news, you end up learning that a trans person is murdered like every other day somewhere.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 04:53:46 AM by Pecon »

Hmm I wonder if islam had anything to do with this

If you follow this kind of news, you end up learning that a trans person is murdered like every other day in the US.
well when you compare that against how many people are murdered each day this doesn't sound as bad

Germany is basically turkey 2

Thatl teach it from going against god

as someone in a relationship with a transloveual person, this scares me

Are you only dating a transmission to feel accepted with the crowd or do you genuinely like the person.

Same stuff as white people dating black girls just so they can feel like they are apart of something lol.

Are you only dating a transmission to feel accepted with the crowd or do you genuinely like the person.

Same stuff as white people dating black girls just so they can feel like they are apart of something lol.
I started liking them before I even knew they were trans, and the way we both think fits like a jigsaw puzzle. i see your point in what you're saying, though. i don't think individual affirmative action helps anyone. like if someone tells me theyre gay i'm not like "I SUPPORT YOU!" i'm just like "oh aight thanks for letting me know." it's a matter of acceptance, not preference. that mindset has gotten me "accepted with the crowd" anyhow. lgbt community are just people

Try to keep them away from non-westernized muslims

such a great country. 90% of the people at my school are turks and most of them are erdogan richard-sucking animals

i'd be ok with their undying nationalism if their country wasn't so stuff-tier