do you?

they're loving amazing and i love them
53 (48.2%)
no they're garbage i hate them screw off mom its not a phase
13 (11.8%)
they're ok, i love them nontheless. they alright
44 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Author Topic: you like your parents?  (Read 2090 times)

night fox is my dad and he doesn't like pringles

night fox is my dad and he doesn't like pringles
That's probably because he doesn't suck and prefers Lays like a real human being.

hes a nice guy kinda weird tho good dad 7/10 he keeps bringing juggalos over for dinner

That's probably because he doesn't suck and prefers Lays like a real human being.
lays more like frito lay my head down and chop it off because these chips are too damn expensive

Pringles give me horrible indigestion

Lays?

Hell no

live with my grandparents, both are pretty cool

they're both insightful and open minded people who try to support those important to them to the fullest

hes a nice guy kinda weird tho good dad 7/10 he keeps bringing juggalos over for dinner
look mate, I know night fox pretty well if I do say so myself, and there is NO way she would associate with a juggalo, please stop trying to slander her beautiful name

Love my mom and dad quite a lot, they've always supported me and been there for me when I need it most. My parents are divorced though, so I guess I gotta talk about my step-mom/dad's girlfriend. She gets under my skin and just bothers me so much. Shes very rude and really doesn't support me with anything it feels like. She hates my friends, gives me death glares, and yells at me for the dumbest things.

look mate, I know night fox pretty well if I do say so myself, and there is NO way she would associate with a juggalo, please stop trying to slander her beautiful name

dude dont talk about my dad

the blf family tree is getting complicated again

Lays more like pure grease. Kettle chips are the way to go.