do you?

they're loving amazing and i love them
53 (48.2%)
no they're garbage i hate them screw off mom its not a phase
13 (11.8%)
they're ok, i love them nontheless. they alright
44 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Author Topic: you like your parents?  (Read 2099 times)

Yeah, I love them both.

Honestly, both of my parents are amazing. They've raised me very well in my opinion. I've never had a time where I ever lacked anything I need growing up. They sacrifice so much for me and my four siblings, and while I will say we do have our disagreements sometimes, they both love me more than I can even imagine and they're always there for me when i need them. I have no idea what I would do without them.

they're alright. can be annoying because they're radical conservative christians but they're alright

i cant trust them due to an issue in the past but theyre ok i guess
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 08:58:40 AM by Jshotgun »

My dad is pretty chill. He gets pissed over little things though and takes my mom's side in everything so that she won't go after him. He's pretty much an older adult version of me. Same hair, same eyes, same interests, same inherited back problems, etc.

My mom is a good person and I love her and all, but she's very controlling and tries to have her nose in things that I do, so I just don't tell her about my problems and let her find out about them herself. However, I do feel much more comfortable telling her about emotional stuff than my dad though. She's better at doing that.

my parents are old so it's kinda hard for me to be really close with them since they've long grown out of even being relevant to teenagers mostly. i still love them nonetheless

My dad is REALLY loving cool and we have all of the same interests and share the same views, hes a really cool dude and always buys me stuff

My mom is annoying, whenever she comes home from work she instantly starts nagging me, my friends can usually hear her through the mic and they would call her cancer, and some levels I would agree, sometimes she can be cool but recently for the past few months she would INSTANTLY get on my ass, she keeps complaining about how I have a weight problem and that being fat is bad and all, (ironically I'm 20 pounds lighter than I was last year but now suddenly its an issue) and how my school is stuff and how she wants to put me in a catholic school even though I hate discussing religion.
But she can be cool sometimes.

My parents spoiled me for the first five years of my life.

Now they're cool  :cookieMonster:

My mom's tough and cool and my dad is a nice guy for the most part

My mom is disabled and still a great mother.

My father however was stuff. he was abusive and heroin addict. i say "was" because he died, don't need to say more...

My mom is cool, However my Dad is a smug mother-loving bastard.

No dad but I like my mom