ASGORE - Bergentrückung Music Pack (Undertale)

Author Topic: ASGORE - Bergentrückung Music Pack (Undertale)  (Read 2968 times)

Didn't see anything like this, so I'm throwing it in here if anybody wants it. Made it over a year ago.

Technically this is a repost, however it was never put in its own topic before so this should make it easier to find.

It's several different parts of Asgore's theme looped up to meet your musical needs.
Use events to play different parts during different levels of intensity, etc.; practically the whole song is in there.
You can check the properties of the files to know how long they are in order to loop them easier.

Download Here

Music composition & credit goes to Toby Fox
Looping / editing (for ogg & blockland purposes) goes to Seraphim

Now you can make your own intense boss battles or builds, and customize the soundtrack to meet the gameplay.
Use events to schedule / play the songs & check it out for yourself!!

Oh wow! An undertale Music Post! Nothing like this has ever been posted before!
inb4 i get banned for having an opinion again

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 08:27:52 PM by Badspot »

what

Didn't he get banned for the same thing before?

Didn't he get banned for the same thing before?
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=300017.msg9154599#msg9154599

I bet he's doing it because he thinks he's funny, and its not working

Well, you got yourself caught, Now what the next step in your master plan?

gg no re anyways good stuff!

thanks - typical first post, let's hope he feels better  :cookie: I forgot how chock-full of salty little kids this forum is

but overall thanks for the one input

Anyways, this has been done before - by me. Just distributed differently. As for the fact that it's this one particular song divided into different parts, I don't think so. Either way, let me know if anything needs fixing.

Idk why you wouldn't post something you didn't even make, but I guess its useful for some users.

Idk why you wouldn't post something you didn't even make, but I guess its useful for some users.
I don't understand your statement
I did not compose the music
I am the original creator of the cuts and sequences which I tailored specifically for controlled music events, which is the file in question.

I hardly care about the technicalities & who did what. If you download the damn thing, listen to it and tell me if there are any skips or cuts in the tracks. That's all I care about