Author Topic: [VIDEO] Blockland Superkart - Total Kartage  (Read 2706 times)

I'm crying, I can't stop laughing

SuperKart was a mistake.
having me work on superkart was a mistake

At some point I might try looking into superkart to fix its bugs. It definitely isn't a mistake, it just needs some improvements.

I think Filipe indirectly made the game better by making us laugh harder. Even though Superkart was a mistake.

But good on you anyway.

Ok I'm being really unfair here with the post I've made, the SuperKart as a concept wasn't a mistake, but the mistake was the lack of a proper development management, it still bothers me to see how it had been released after all the hype it received, and yes of course if we happen to gather a new crew to fix the gamemode and re-release it into something better then it would be great.

Ok I'm being really unfair here with the post I've made, the SuperKart as a concept wasn't a mistake, but the mistake was the lack of a proper development management, it still bothers me to see how it had been released after all the hype it received, and yes of course if we happen to gather a new crew to fix the gamemode and re-release it into something better then it would be great.
It's the people's fault for pushing you to release it. Don't blame it on yourself! 🤗 K bye!