Author Topic: who the forget is this guy  (Read 1786 times)

hey guys, its me maxx
yea i know weird name but i decided that i would have a fresh start after all the stuff that happened and i realized that just blindly flaming people isn't the way to go after getting banned a second time and i wanted to stop with all the bullstuff
sorry about all that and i know some people will hate me but i was going to go under this name and start over

i was mapping tonight working on a gmod project and all of a sudden i start getting messages from a random guy named "de" in discord
http://pastebin.com/rsLf8saM
imgur album of the chat:
http://imgur.com/a/X1Wt6

basically he starts going on this rant and this apparently all transpired because i roasted kochieboy in that blf fight club thread
i went a little too extreme with the insults i'll admit and i got banned permanently for flaming

"de" also starts saying that i "admitted" all this stuff to him and that i should "buckle up" because he was going to post something about me yet i dont even know who this guy is and i dont admit anything to anybody and i have had nothing to admit to anyone
he says apparently i said stuff to him that i was a furry or something and i thought it was completely loving ridiculous because i find the fandom as a whole utterly repulsive in nature, and im merely a 13 year old kid who likes to make video game stuff on the internet, and i've never even talked to the guy
i'm not interested in that anthromorphic weird stuff so i tend to stay away from it and i insult it a lot because i use the idea around it as a scapegoat for jokes i make about it
i dont like furries because the idea of just someone being that interested with drawings of weird humanoid dogs just disgusts me
but yea hes saying all this stuff and i thought you guys would have a laugh since i wanted to stay away from the forum and come back on a new start and build myself up instead of just digging further but i was sucked towards it because i had to at least say "hey whats up"
my attitude has been very poor i admit and i might not even change but i want to try

i also wanted to stay away for a while but he as i have said sorta threw me back into the forums because i didn't really want to dissapear and people are thinking about this fake stuff that a guy made up about me

i might post less because i've been working on hammer projects and the blf hasn't been anything that i haven't really put immediate attention to

also i have no idea who the forget this de guy is, i've never done anything malicious/weird or admitted anything of the sort to him so hes most likely bullstuffting
i thought you guys would have a bit of a laugh because of how ridiculous he sounds and he sounds like brouzouf who has been also randomly just yelling at me in the brockrand discord and saying handicapped stuff
i dont let myself get affected by it

the only thing making me think that he would make up stuff about me to make me look weird and bad is because during the debate he also posted stuff he edited where he made it look like i visited e621 or something, and he made the video of me going on zealots cytube look like i had recently visited said website which i didn't it's easily fakeable
the prime suspect i have under my hat of who i think it is is alyx vance, last year some guy messed with kochieboy and alyx's stream and they basically tried to get my friend to dox me

i also was trying to register earlier using a key i had and it was giving me a hard time, i was initially trying to get through the registration stage and it said that i couldn't pass the captcha because:
"For security reasons, you must pass the remote ip to reCAPTCHA"
i was able to somehow get the email, to then which i activated the account and tried to use my blockland key
it was spitting out responses from badspot.us like "bad IP address", and when i tried using a proxy it said "bad forum ID"
i tried reusing it after clearing my cache and stuff since it didnt fully go through and it said that it was already being used yet i was never able to activate the account successfully

im guessing the IP thing is a glitch because the ban message didnt say anything about coming back, and if im not supposed to be here then alright i guess
just wanted to make this post because i thought you guys would have a laugh at the chatlog

if this guy posts anything tomorrow saying stuff that im not, then don't believe him, he's just an imbecile
i know the long post looks weird but i kinda wanted to say hey because i haven't posted and i've been focusing on other stuff in the mean time and this guy sorta threw me back towards the forum a little bit
if hes trolling me yea sure i guess he gets what he wants but i wanted to kinda come back and say hey anyway

i also wanted to kinda say that even though a lot of people here hate me the blf still gave me something to distract myself towards in really hard and stuffty times
sure it may be a cesspool but i still valued talking to people because i didn't really have too many friends
i dont know why i treated everyone like stuff, it was just me i guess
and blockland itself is a pretty great game

i just didn't want to leave with an already tainted reputation being pushed down the hole further because some cigarette was making up stuff about me

also i ask before you post "oh here we go with this guy again" that you read the topic, i can't stop you from doing it but i just ask you to

i honestly dont even want to push anything related to that whole zealot ordeal even further but the matter is that i wouldn't do anything to his cytube because i dont feel that it would do anything realistically productive and it would just waste my own time
i simply dont care about his cytube and i still dont know why he thinks its me
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 01:03:22 AM by Carbonman »

I can't remember exactly where, but I got into an argument with de a whole back and it outright confirmed that he is a sociopath and virulent handicap. Someone I truly despise from the very depths of my being.

What he needs is his Dad to punch him back into submission and then cage him up for a month until he learns to shut his goddam mouth.

>>[9:48 PM] de: you forget with one furry you forget with all the furries motherforgeter

this guy means business lmfao

>>[9:48 PM] de: you forget with one furry you forget with all the furries motherforgeter

brouzouf is that you?
If it is, it might explain why I want to loving strangle him until puss comes out. It would be completely unsurprising if it really was that useless bag of wasted air that needs to be thrown in the loving garbage.

If it is, it might explain why I want to loving strangle him until puss comes out. It would be completely unsurprising if it really was that useless bag of wasted air that needs to be thrown in the loving garbage.
mcjob is mcloving pissed

lmao what a loving edgelord, "we'll ruin your e-rep kiddo"

I personally don't like you Maxx, but this guy is a right twat if he thinks any of this is the right thing to do

this has to be a joke right?

But what if max photoshoped these saying de will photoshop them to turn us against de while max's masterplan of photoshopping will continue right under our noses while everyone gets banned 1 by 1 except for max as he will slowly take over the BLF

You've really done it this time maxx.
Now your e-life and e-rep is going to be torn to shreds.

Why are you saying you want a fresh start if you literally admit who you are right in your post?

Dude sounds like a loving idiot lol.