blhack.dll download??

Author Topic: blhack.dll download??  (Read 10218 times)

im so forgetnig confused

im so forgetnig confused

he found a download link to blhack and is worried about it so he is trying to see if it can be taken down

to avoid distribution and such

This is the most vague, useless, and unhelpful drama I've ever seen.

At least remember the forgetin user's name if you plan to make a topic.

What a odd way to start a drama. It's almost like you're righting it like a story. In fact it's so weird that it doesn't make sense as to what you're trying to say exactly. The title is so ambiguous and the format you chose makes it seem unprofessional and faulty.
erm...this made me feel a bit uneasy. don't mind the bad writing, I'm nervous about this...

*huff* Here we go.
Who the forget starts a drama like this.  It's like you're trying to convey emotional distress through RP methods.

*huff* Here we go.
What are you getting ready for brown town or something.

i am blhack.dll
i have always been

Yeah it's kind of ridiculous how easy it is to find blhack just by using google. It just needs patched/fixed or else a bunch of handicaps are gonna start using it.

Yeah it's kind of ridiculous how easy it is to find blhack just by using google. It just needs patched/fixed or else a bunch of handicaps are gonna start using it.
BLHack has been out for a pretty long amount of time. Why would people start using it now?

There must be a new blhack.dll out because the other one was supposedly patched a long time ago and now I keep hearing about it again. I remember when I got falsley accused of using it by someone. He tried to make a drama and everything.

this

Also I googled bllhack.dll and found the file on a website called hostr.co . That prob the site op found it on

you can't actually get it though.  I PMed OP about this.