Author Topic: blhack.dll download??  (Read 10150 times)

erm...this made me feel a bit uneasy. don't mind the bad writing, I'm nervous about this...

*huff* Here we go.
[LOG START]
[ENTRY NUMBER 1]

i found some download link for blhack.dll but didnt download it cus it's a bad exploit
if you want it so we can take down the link just message me
ive been trying to get as much data (as in sites) as possible to get them removed, which might not happen.
but we'll try.
[END]
[ENTRY NUMBER 2]
also i caught a hacker using blhack or similar a few days ago if i am correct
the user kept using some kind of wallhack and killing me
i don't remember the user's name
no screenshots sorry

[END]
[LOG TERMINATED]

Ok, that's all. If you need any other information, just PM me and I can explain. My steam is Galaxy Dash if you want to add me so we can get in-depth for this.
Get the link I might provide removed from sight, it's bad for Blockland and Badspot...

~G

EDIT to above:

I lost the link instantly after I posted this, sorry =/

I can't really tell what exactly is going on here, but it looks like you're trying to distribute blhack.dll. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm really confused if OP is giving us a link to download blhack.dll or if he's warning us about it or something.

For your own good do not post a link to any variation of blhack.dll or even offer to distribute it through PMs. That's a surefire way to get yourself banned or revoked.

I'm really confused if OP is giving us a link to download blhack.dll or if he's warning us about it or something.
I can't really tell what exactly is going on here, but it looks like you're trying to distribute blhack.dll. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm warning...and I'm not gonna give the link.

EDIT2 to OP, as suggested(ish) by Otis Da HousKat:
For your own good do not post a link to any variation of blhack.dll or even offer to distribute it through PMs. That's a surefire way to get yourself banned or revoked.
I won't give the link to any person, in any way possible. I didn't think before I spoke, sorry to any confusion.

I'm warning...and I'm not gonna give the link.

EDIT2 to OP, as suggested(ish) by Otis Da HousKat:
I won't give the link to any person, in any way possible. I didn't think before I spoke, sorry to any confusion.
To add on to that, I didn't download it. I knew better.

Looks like OP found a link to blhack, and thinks we can take it down or something.

Looks like OP found a link to blhack, and thinks we can take it down or something.
But it may not be possible....
why didnt i think of this before

At first I thought this was an arg but now it just seems like some stupid way of telling us that there's blhack downloads floating around the internet

Even if we took down all the links people will most likely still have the DLL in their hands and still attempt to distribute.

why not send a message directly to badspot?

this thread is lowkey "pm me for blhack.dll"

You know the whole source code for blhack is floating around on pastebin, right?