blhack.dll download??

Author Topic: blhack.dll download??  (Read 10153 times)

So you have the link and you want to report it and take it down.

Why do you have to share it to have it get taken down?

This reasoning makes no sense. It wouldn't make the report go faster.

I encourage people to inspect blhack so you know what to look for on your server. I would look up some vids on youtube to see what kind of stuff it can do, it makes it very easy to spot it on your server.

I encourage people to inspect blhack so you know what to look for on your server. I would look up some vids on youtube to see what kind of stuff it can do, it makes it very easy to spot it on your server.

I personally don't even know what it is, first time hearing about it.

You can actually detect freezing just with Torquescript.
Do three checks.
1) Has the player moved?
2) If the player hasn't moved, do they have a velocity other than 0?
3) If the player isn't moving, but has a velocity, start checking their Ping.

If the player isn't moving, has a velocity, and their ping is changing, then they're using a freeze hack.

Though, if anyone's going to write a script to prevent this, do note that:
The moment a player starts to lag, this could get triggered. Best to see if it happens across multiple ticks.
While very, very unlikely, a player could end up at the same position as their last tick. Could be caused by spam fetching/finding. Should reset the 'number of ticks the player was frozen' each time the player is teleported.

you can make an anti aimbot by using selective ghosting and unscoping the player (or something like that)
and there is an anti speedhack dll

so really the only thing that's hardest to prevent is esp but im sure there's a workaround

you can make an anti aimbot by using selective ghosting and unscoping the player (or something like that)
and there is an anti speedhack dll

so really the only thing that's hardest to prevent is esp but im sure there's a workaround
unscoping the player also breaks esp

I can't really tell what exactly is going on here, but it looks like you're trying to distribute blhack.dll. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
let me put the download link for the only block land hack that was lost numerous of times to TOTALLY take the link down. You might as well just get rid of it and forget it, not give it to other people