Author Topic: Damnit roblox  (Read 26863 times)

ROBLOX?

THIS IS BLOCKLAAAAND!

Sorry to bump, but I used an interesting way to dig up relative intelligence. It apparently goes to show that most of Roblox's population are either stupid or power abusive.

Here's an excerpt from an RP I used in my crazy plan.

(I join the thread)

(Some other person godplaying me) I'm Bushido, and I'm in trouble!

(Actually me this time, separate post) What're you doing to my dummy? And why is it responding in a really sappy manner?

(More sappy godplaying)

(Me again) That's it, I quit this RP. You guys are making me out to be a damsel in distress.

(They godplay me AGAIN, even though I'm not even in the game, as an evil shapeshifting cyborg thingie heck-bent on the destruction of all worlds. Did I mention it's more like a Saturday cartoon villain more than an actual, considerably evil villain?)

Of course I was the only one using capitalization. And logic. It's barely understandable without it, really.

i say both games are good but blockland is better because you can make your own add-ons whit own function and you can make own maps whit own skys e.t.c but the physic in Roblox also is damn awesome. graphics arent much better and the gameplay is in both the same, isnt (DM, Building Chating e.t.c) ?
AND so both communitys have some fricking mean guys.
but the comment, that we need to pay for playing blockland is because, not for the game, that badspot can pay for the Homepage, and the forum(?)!
just because you all love Blockland so much, Roblox isnt stuff.. ok ok they made lies about us but why do we care? It isnt true! we arent better when we hate Roblox!

Sorry to bump, but I used an interesting way to dig up relative intelligence. It apparently goes to show that most of Roblox's population are either stupid or power abusive.

Here's an excerpt from an RP I used in my crazy plan.

(I join the thread)

(Some other person godplaying me) I'm Bushido, and I'm in trouble!

(Actually me this time, separate post) What're you doing to my dummy? And why is it responding in a really sappy manner?

(More sappy godplaying)

(Me again) That's it, I quit this RP. You guys are making me out to be a damsel in distress.

(They godplay me AGAIN, even though I'm not even in the game, as an evil shapeshifting cyborg thingie heck-bent on the destruction of all worlds. Did I mention it's more like a Saturday cartoon villain more than an actual, considerably evil villain?)

Of course I was the only one using capitalization. And logic. It's barely understandable without it, really.
Needs moar Squarehead anger. :O

I say we e-mail the admin about the build-off

Conditions:

Each participant/team must build the best they can in both games
Builds will be posted in both communities (votes tallies by hand through purpose-made email accounts/PM's in forum accounts; each vote must have a logical reason)
One vote per person

Roblox has more players because it's free.

Each one will vote for the Roblox build.

Also I re-submitted the Challenge notice to Roblox. Seems that they've stepped up their modderative duties and I'll probably be banned for it.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 12:44:01 PM by Bushido »

Where can I get roblox, so I can play it and actually judge here.

Out of my topic if your that stupid.

I hope you're not calling him stupid for wanting to try a game before condemning it, unlike everyone else on these forums.

I hope you're not calling him stupid for wanting to try a game before condemning it, unlike everyone else on these forums.

Are you saying that's it's impossible for anyone here to have actually played and still hate Roblox?

Dont scream at me, this topic is not really old but these were all found on http://youtube.com/watch?v=K82Bl9QWvbc,

Bad Comments Against Blockland From ROBLOXIANS

[q]roblox is way better [/q]

[q]I agree. I stay with roblox because it is free, and it is FUN NOT BORING YOU NOOBS[/q]

[q]blockland sucks ****[/q]

[q]Then you, sir, fail. It's called "they just had a loving update that gets LESS MOTHER loving LAG".
Oh, and you should've used the MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP because you could cancel it whenever you want. Only idiots use the YEAR MEMBERSHIP[/q]

[q]What, just because you have actual arms the graphics are better? WRONG.
You, sir, are wrong as stuff.
ROBLOX has improved so much that there is x5 less lag than there was when the game came out for everyone to play.
AND the graphics improved to adding Shirts, Pants, and making the corners of bricks non-pointed. AND they added more light when you go in places so your hat looks good.
And, the point that your using a spraycan to paint thing really makes me want a skunk to piss all over me. [/q]

[q]I downloaded the demo of Blockland, it sucks. And you have to BUY Blockland.
And ROBLOX has better over all graphics, gameplay, building and it's free unless you get Builders Club[/q]

[q]This game has to suck, or else you wouldn't put up this video trying to convince them it's good.[/q]

[q]wow... this game looks SOOO retarted... and if u have to buy it WOW! i find roblox MUCH MUCH

[q]better because ITS BETTER GAMEPLAY!!! AND ITS FREE![/q]
the reason y i hate blockland is...wait..i dont hate it its just the users that are always flaming roblox u ppl are making me hate it[/q]

[q]I hate blockland because everyday you come on our site and spam the heck out of it. Akso, I meant the users were gay[/q]

[q]ROBLOX RULES BLOCKLAND SUCKS ROBLOX RULES BLOCKLAND SUCKS ROBLOX RULES BLOCKLAND SUCKS ROBLOX RULES BLOCKLAND SUCKS ROBLOX RULES BLOCKLAND SUCKS ROBLOX RULES BLOCKLAND SUCKS ROBLOX RULES BLOCKLAND SUCKS go to hell blocklanders [/q]

Good Comments From ROBLOXIANS

[q]I have Blockland Demo and i think it is funny and i maybe gonna buy the full version! And the good thing is that you can send the money by normal Mail =D[/q] This was by ROBLOXTeam guy

This is one reason why I quit ROBLOX too, you will see koolkody defending us alot, attension there are alot more on there.

Please for the love of god do not bump old ROBLOX topics for any reason. Even if your life depends on it, do not do it man.

he has a good point and a reason to bump though.

To put a bunch of usless quotes that have no meaning to us?