Blogland: Currently Leaving Mexico. [Day 8: Return Trip]

Author Topic: Blogland: Currently Leaving Mexico. [Day 8: Return Trip]  (Read 3140 times)

Don't leave the Mexican tourist zones unless you want to get kidnapped.
I won't, Los Cabos is actually one of the safer places in Mexico surprisingly.
Say hello to El Chapo for me please!
Sure, I'll pay El Chapo a visit.
Leave pictures of Donald Annoying Orange across the land.
How did you figure out my plan?

Anyways, I'm currently leaving Dallas to go to Los Cabos.  So I'll see you guys again in another 2-3 hours.

Bump
I've finally arrived at the hotel we're staying in Los Cabos.  Here's some images of what the place looks like.

Currently we're going to be resting for today.  Hopefully, I'll do some interesting activities tomorrow.

Going to the beach might be good idea.

You should also eat actual tacos. They have soft shells.

Get a mexican girlfriend

There's chocolate with crickets over there in Mexico. They're delicious! careful because they're probably spicy.

i have memories of vacationing in my grandparents' mexican vacation house when i was way younger. single-digit-year-old ages. can't say where, but i do remember collecting random coconuts and displaying them in the back yard like a handicap.

Even though it wasn't Mexico, I went to the Smokey Mountains, TN. It was fun, anyways I brought this up because I also stayed there for a week. I heard there is some things in Mexico that are pretty cool.

Have a good trip and enjoy before school starts (If you just got in school, haven't went yet, or congratulated)

Going to the beach might be good idea.

You should also eat actual tacos. They have soft shells.
Yeah the beaches are nice here however, the currents are too strong to actually swim there.  The waves will pull you right into the Pacific Ocean.  I had a taco here, the sauce they use here is actually very spicy compared to some fast food chains that claim to have spicy food.
Get a mexican girlfriend
I'll try my best to get one.
join a gang
Ok

Eat bugs.
There's chocolate with crickets over there in Mexico. They're delicious! careful because they're probably spicy.
Ew, who eats bugs?  But in all seriousness, the place I'm at dosen't sell bugs anyways.  However, if I do come across a place that sells them then maybe I'll try one.
Wait, you're saying that displaying coconuts around your property isn't a normal thing to do?
Thanks!  Right after this trip is over I have to go back to my dead/cringy meme fueled school sadly.

Ok so something interesting happened while I was typing this.  Apparently, a cat bird just walked up to me.  Managed to get a photo of this moment.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:57:06 PM by Dark X-rane »

It's probably a carrier. Check if it has cocaine under its belly.

excuse me i would like you to fix this now
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Bump
Here's some photos of the hotel I've taken.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:14:43 PM by Dark X-rane »