Author Topic: Blogland: Currently Leaving Mexico. [Day 8: Return Trip]  (Read 3136 times)

Don't you mean photos?
Yeah, I thought I've typed that but for some reason I didn't.  Guess that's what happens when you don't check your post.  Also, page loss of the photos I've taken.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:21:10 PM by Dark X-rane »

forget dude, thats really nice

Bump
Currently exploring the town right now.  Here's a scenic photo I've taken so far.

Bump
So tomorrow I'm actually going to do something exciting here.  I'm going to basically be driving a dune buggy for an hour or two.  I'll post more about it when I'm actually doing this activity tomorrow.

Mexican living in Mexico (no really??) right here, nice place you have chosen to visit, i hope you enjoy your stay.

Bump
So today I did some ATV driving and it was amazing.  I took these photos from stops along the drive.

I would have done a video of me driving through the trail but our tour guide told us not to sadly.

Probably because he let you do something that you shouldn't do. That stuff happens here.

Probably because he let you do something that you shouldn't do. That stuff happens here.
Well, our guide told us that you can use your cameras at your own risk however, he did say that it's not recommended if you're driving.

Strange. That's not typical latin american attitude.

Bump
Today's the last full day I'm going to be staying in Los Cabos.  I'm currently just relaxing right now before I have to take a flight back to New York tomorrow.  Hopefully, I'll land in New York just before the hurricane hits there.

I'm jealous. Just jealous

Bump
So, I'm currently in Dallas Texas International Airport.  I'm currently on my plane that's going to New York.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to land before the hurricane hits there.  Anyways, I'll see you guys in 2-3 hours.