Author Topic: I bought No Mans Sky on release date and think its good ama  (Read 2028 times)

i enjoyed it too, but imo it is not worth $60 at all. do you think it is? if not, how much should it be selling for?

The thing I really don't understand is...why did you made this topic? Are you trying to be a pretentious, bragging arsecunt? Is this bait? It's not even in the right section...you should have just made a post in the NMS topic in the Games forum rather than clog up Off Topic with this trash.

Twat.

Now you're just insulting someone for no reason now.

Now you're just insulting someone for no reason now.
I have always had the stance that I hate garbage and redundant topics in Off Topic. Some people might see this place as a trash bin, but I genuinely like to see interesting/fun conversations.

Making a topic basically bragging about how special you are because you like something that others don't, especially when the OP is only one sentence long and when there's at least 4 other topics about the subject in question, qualifies as both redundant and garbage. Anybody with basic common sense can see this.

I'm not saying he's a twat for liking NMS. I'm saying he's a twat for making this crappy thread.

I have always had the stance that I hate garbage and redundant topics in Off Topic.

But that's off-topic in general.

But that's off-topic in general.
Just because one monkey flings his stuff at the zookeeper doesn't mean everybody else is allowed to do it.

Believe me, I'm annoyed by a lot of the topics that roll through here; the difference is that they're not as egregious as this one is. Most of the other topics have at least some content inside them and are unique from other threads.

Even your news threads are at least about something different and a debate can be held in there. Seriously, what kind of discussion was the OP of this thread expecting? A circlejerk of fans/haters?

have you seen other characters? have they seen what you look like?

are you uncomfortable?

have you seen other characters? have they seen what you look like?

are you uncomfortable?
What do you mean, the races on the game, also no I havn't seen myself

Also with Mcjob letting his temper loose, yes

mcjob is entirely justified in his complaint

there are a list of grievances as to why this thread was a poor decision, least of all being that it was created with the sole intention to stir the pot.

This topic doesn't confirm my narrative that NMS is the worst game ever and Sean is the anti-christ, and I can therefore affirm that it is a bait topic. This topic is sub-par compared to other quality topics

OT: Are you using mods?

This topic doesn't confirm my narrative that NMS is the worst game ever and Sean is the anti-christ, and I can therefore affirm that it is a bait topic. This topic is sub-par compared to other quality topics

OT: Are you using mods?

No I play it on PS4

Do you worship sean murray

I enjoy the space exploation part
I have a huge love for games that let you explore space

I mean Spore does the same thing. Except you can actually forget with the planets and change important things about them. and you can't get out of your ship :C

Coolio, how long did you spend playing it so far?