Author Topic: I bought No Mans Sky on release date and think its good ama  (Read 1966 times)

how much did you get paid to leave a positive review

how much did you get paid to leave a positive review
1000 pounds

In all seriousness I do enjoy it

In all seriousness I do enjoy it
wow they must have paid you a LOT

What do you enjoy about it?

What do you find unique about it that makes it better/different from other exploration/survival games?

What do you enjoy about it?

What do you find unique about it that makes it better/different from other exploration/survival games?

I enjoy the space exploation part
I have a huge love for games that let you explore space

how many hours did you play

15 hours
about the same as me then
i also bought it on release and enjoyed it, but i haven't played it in about a week. i've been too busy with other things.
i get absolutely immersed when i do play it, but as of right now i don't have any motivation to boot it up.

about the same as me then
i also bought it on release and enjoyed it, but i haven't played it in about a week. i've been too busy with other things.
i get absolutely immersed when i do play it, but as of right now i don't have any motivation to boot it up.

Im just waiiting for tbe base building update

Im just waiiting for tbe base building update

Which is a lie. :P

I still don't understand why the price is so high

If you're in it for the space exploration, why not just pick up a $10 copy of Freespace 2, open up the Mission Editor and throw in some giant rocks? That way, you still have $50+ left over for even more, better space games (such as Kerbal Space Program) AND your dignity gets kept intact.

The thing I really don't understand is...why did you made this topic? Are you trying to be a pretentious, bragging arsecunt? Is this bait? It's not even in the right section...you should have just made a post in the NMS topic in the Games forum rather than clog up Off Topic with this trash.

Twat.