Abusive admin on Jailbreak (TheBlackParrot)

Author Topic: Abusive admin on Jailbreak (TheBlackParrot)  (Read 4718 times)

I don't even know how this guy is mod. I will let the pictures explain themselves.
So I was freekilled, and I decided to report to staff.

That didn't help. This admin doesn't know how to page up.

Mexi even says to res me, while Parrot is still clueless.

He follows that up with... a "Location AR." What?

I then question it, and tell him that locker rooms weren't AR anymore (they were before, and he thought they still were after "ARs Voided."

Because he said "location ar" I told him this.

I then say "As if staff helped," because they 100% didn't.

I guess I triggered this dumbass.

10 Minutes. A mod muted somebody twice for 2 minutes, then 3. But 10? Just for that sentence? But that's not all. Later on in the next game, this happend.[/size]

I still can't believe he is admin. Or STAFF for that matter.

Here are the pictures and why you are wrong.

Showing you asked to be ressed, nothing here.

The locker rooms I am pretty sure are auto-ar just like the armory since they contain weapons, you can't void that ar unless you specifically say so. He is confused if he can or can not. If I'm wrong on this and you know the right answer you can tell me, but this is what I was told.

As I said before, I'm pretty sure lockers are auto-ar unless specifically said.

It's a location ar like armory, already explained.

It's not a freekill.

No, that would include voiding armor ar which would be insane.

Acting like a richard instead of asking for an explanation.

Warranted mute, see above.

No, that would include voiding armor ar which would be insane.
noedit: armory* or for you non-americans/subhuman scum armoury*

ARs void does not mean every single AR that has ever existed on the map ever is gone, only the ones that Warden said.

ARs void does not mean every single AR that has ever existed on the map ever is gone, only the ones that Warden said.
Don't think it applies if to location ars, for example "armory ar" then void ars, armory still ar idk.

The armory is always AR, there is no way to make it not AR.

The armory is always AR, there is no way to make it not AR.
Yeah, pretty sure that's a location ar. I've heard lockers are and aren't one of these. There's also really no way to figure out what the situation was or the context to it so I had to guess a bit.

Razer you are a toxic player. Always with the forgetery when I see you. You deserve to be muted for longer.

I don't know what this Lockers room is, if it's another word for armory is then yea.
Anything behind a red line/any vent is illegal area, no exception

/neutral
not reading this clustercrap

He's right that saying "ars void" means all the things that warden specifically made ar that aren't killable by default in the rules are now no longer ar. the locker room area is not ar by default because there is no line there. But a lot of the time (read: almost every single time) when people go into the locker room it's to hide/detour/delay, which is automatically ar by the rules. Which means there is not enough information in this drama (Because OP selectively censored the chatlogs) to actually tell if it was a freekill or not.

And even if it was, you're giving a seriously huge amount of stuff for a single mistake. Guess what OP, everyone makes them. If you got kicked out every time you made a mistake you'd be in a fit of rage complaining about how unfair it is. Seriously, calm down OP.

And assuming it wasn't a freekill, what TBP did was totally reasonable.

/neutral
Then don't respond to the thread at all.

/neutral
I think you should read the post that's stickied called if you don't care, don't post.

Anyway, I'm back after a little bit more thinking.

From the screenshots, it looks like this is on Moon, so I actually know what's going on. And the locker room is far away from any action that would be going on. Which probably means you deliberately went to the locker room, away from what's going on, which is already grounds for being killed.

/neutral
it's not even that bad or long