Author Topic: give your all-default saves  (Read 3778 times)

i demand it

so you remember maps right

for some of you it was a huge joy to browse the maps section and pick one out, load it up, explore it

of course we can't do that anymore

but we do have the other best thing, builds

theres only so many default saves, which are pretty fine

so lets get more so people can download them and play with them and use them for a server instead of having to build everything theirselves

must be default
must have download
can be whatever
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 05:51:14 PM by The Resonte! »

By "default" you mean "no add-ons", right?

By "default" you mean "no add-ons", right?
yes

anything on a clean install (modter counts as default)

Download NameNotes
Badspot's Block Party (Oasis)Kind of ugly
Badspot's Block Party (Ocean)Kind of spammy but has a nice bridge
Badspot's Block Party (Rivers)Very intricate and fun to explore
Badspot's Block Party (Tree)I couldn't think of what to name this so I used my tree as a landmark
Badspot's Block Party (Volcanoes)Most beautiful
Badspot's Sports ArenasBall is life
Badspot's Treasure HuntMost fun (although broken due to chest rotation)

My apologies for the naming convention, I've lost the date they were saved so I just used the general theme of the party.

i'm gonna like this thread
unfortunately i think literally anything interesting i've done myself uses at least a few add-ons

When I initially read this, I misinterpret it as posting saves that were on terrain maps. This lead me to remember that I recreated several saves from terrain maps back to the default slate (this was before the godsend of the new duplicator).

If I recall correctly I think I may have posted these in the Gallery.

Sadly enough I took the liberty to modify them, a tiny bit, with newer non-vanilla bricks.
Alas, if I get around to it I may in fact reverse the changes and release them if anyone is too busy to remake these themselves.

does anyone still have church DM?

Ya i do

I still have all the default saves from the day i downloaded blockland back in 07

skill gave me a huge save dump some time ago, i'll look through that and upload what's default

Ya i do

I still have all the default saves from the day i downloaded blockland back in 07
post em

actually never mind there's like 600 saves in this dump
here's the entire thing (688.2MB uncompressed just in save files, 769.8MB with screenshots, dates range from 7/23/06 to 8/26/14)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/182376391/Skills%20saves.zip

here you go (attachment)