Anyone remember Operation Infiltration?

Author Topic: Anyone remember Operation Infiltration?  (Read 1174 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=201346.0

Ran that stuff 4 years ago and it was very successful and honestly a one of a kind server as I don't think anything quite like it has been replicated. Its been 2 years since my last post and I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to come see how Blockland was doing, also if the gang that put that ^^ together are still here (Gravity Cat/Mysteroo/Cookiez/Blockbuilder/Sky Troll) and stuff. Is there anything new in blockland or have we not grown as a community or have we decreased in members?

Anyway this is a nostalgia post, tldr; hi guys.

Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.

Well that sucks, I feel like blockland has the potential to be one of the best games out there as there's really absolutely nothing holding it back in terms of gameplay. why have we stagnated?

Well that sucks, I feel like blockland has the potential to be one of the best games out there as there's really absolutely nothing holding it back in terms of gameplay. why have we stagnated?
lack of project creation, lack of random hosters who just hosts something from the gamemodes or using an existing build

i'm still waiting for suburbia though

I guess that kinda makes sense, but even though that's true i'd think our community is strong enough to grow I guess, like I hopped onto a server today and recognized 2 names though the last I played was like 2 years ago. I also somehow recognize you, Mr.Nobody, McZealot and legoboss though i haven't been here in 2 years.

lack of random hosters who just hosts something from the gamemodes or using an existing build
this
i would love to host servers, but i cant because reasons