Tezuni - Blacklisted me for disliking his City RP

Author Topic: Tezuni - Blacklisted me for disliking his City RP  (Read 7683 times)

Let this drama die, it's over.

Additional /support, /nosupport or details are useless anymore. This drama has been completed.

So let go of Tezuni already if he doesn't do any more bad things. If he does, make a new topic instead of bumping an older one.

Additional /support, /nosupport or details are useless anymore.
Saying those things has ways been useless.

your forgetting the fact that hosts have the power to do what they want and if I had a guy like you stuff talking my server I'd ban you to tbh

might =/= right

Lucky you, Its down, I might of liked it but i hate the fact of barley any loving drugs

Lucky you, Its down, I might of liked it but i hate the fact of barley any loving drugs

Go have children with yourself and don't bump this again.

Tezuni and his badmin's have always been stuffty.

+support

Tezuni and his badmin's have always been stuffty.

+support
AAAAAUUGH

UUUUUUUUAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH

imo Tezuni hasn't been bad and has actually done good. It was fun when he attempted to run Community RP.

imo Tezuni hasn't been bad and has actually done good. It was fun when he attempted to run Community RP.
it was fun because it was run properly compared to other ones

What I don't get is why people don't try to run a Newer City RPG.

What I don't get is why people don't try to run a Newer City RPG.

The CityRPG mods have inherently flawed gameplay foundations. This is why they all inevitably fail because they have the hook and the grace period of grinding up to nice things, but there is no long term accomplishments and nobody so far have introduced anything worth spending more than a few days worth of effort to get. This is why Kreon's Community RP has a pretty clear advantage long-term wise because it's built around build growth and character development. If there were more involvement with admins running more elaborate events, the server would have a pretty long life cycle.

The problem with Iban's CityRPG is that it focuses too heavily on wealth accumulation and the law and order in the wrong areas. There's three core principles in an MMORPG to keep in mind, and to boil it down to it's simplest terms, people like killing things / accomplishing tasks, people like feeling engaged and people like tangible risk and reward. I get that focusing on economy aspects is fun to make, but it is loving boring. Have a simplistic stocks game, have commodities with dynamic values, but it should not be the inherent foundation of which all jobs should be focused on.

I tried setting up a CityRPG privately but the mod sucks, it's not fun and I want to event one instead of use the script. It's a profit RPG with a hamfisted Cops Vs. Robbers that 90% of the time pisses everyone off who isn't a cop or robber. I don't know the proper solution yet but if I do find one I'm going to loving host it, because forget CityRPG mods, I want to host a good server