Author Topic: Tezuni - Blacklisted me for disliking his City RP  (Read 7687 times)

So, I try to join Tezuni's server and I get this lovely message:

Well isn't that nice, you just go straight up and blacklist me from the server. Seems like you don't like how I dislike your dumb generic iBan edit City RP:
Tezuni's Blue City / All city RPs.
They are all dumb iBan edits that are just huge grindfests.
The only promising city roleplays are Suburbia and Profitopia.
Not to mention that I donated to Tezuni $20 over the course of a couple of years. I know that donating doesn't grant you rule immunity (which I believe is an OK rule, why would you have people running around wrecking havoc and not ban them just because they gave you a few dollars?) but this was just a completely stupid reason. And I also know about the 1 million other dramas on these same dumb blacklisting schemes done by Tezuni, but this is just another case to add to the pile. I now officially regret giving my money to this guy who apparently wants to permanently ban everyone that calls his servers bad.
/discuss

NOEDIT: Saw his reply:
Oh please, there are far, far, far, FAR worse servers than Blue City. 
You dismiss it as a simple edit but I put alot of time into features you've probably never seen.

You know that, but want to bandwagon.  Well, cya never.
Nice richard move, Tezuni.

wow lol what a rooster
/support

your forgetting the fact that hosts have the power to do what they want and if I had a guy like you stuff talking my server I'd ban you to tbh

Lol insulting someones server then advertising a different one in the same post. This is like kicking in someones door, yelling at them that their vacuum is stuff and they should buy "this" one instead, and not expecting them to kick you out. Come on.

Also if you have self declared it's stuff why did you try to join? Probably to do what you did on the forums, downplay the server and promote something else.

what the forget
first you say his server is trash and then you get mad when you're not allowed in?
what even

He wasn't hosting City RP, I was just joining his prison escape or whatever because it was at the top of the list and I just wanted to go on a server with some players on it. Also, I did play a bit of blue city before I made that post and I do dislike it. I didn't go around on the server and constantly bitch about how a server like suburbia was better, and in that post I made I also stated that it was not just Blue City, but several other city rp's that had problems. Isn't a permanent ban harsh for something like that?

Well a blacklist ban is across all the servers unless stated otherwise. But really if you or anyone for that matter, doesn't wsnt this kind of stuff happening, don't just baselessly say something is bad or basically do what queebs did which was basically like (back to the examples)

Going to a gunshow, protesting the sell of firearms but not saying why. It's baseless and carries no point.

everyone has an opinion though
you dont need a reason to have an opinion,
 if you dont like something you dont like it and thats as far as you have to go in explination

I also think we're forgetting something:
"If you don't like the server, just leave"
  • Yeah, no stuff.  No one is posting "help I'm trapped in this bad server and can't leave".  The point is to warn others and bring about social consequences for the offending party.
Also, no, I didn't go on the server to complain, I was just bored and wanted to play on the server. Are you saying that just a little post I made on a thread about the worst blockland servers is worthy of a permanent ban from all servers he hosts?

/support
Its just illogical to ban somebody for not liking another server made by the person, even worse when it is a permaban.

But tezuni really loves his cityRPG clones that are actually just rebranded cityRPGs with only 1 thing changed. He even put a GUI for one of his servers that highlighted his servers in green in a backdoory way.

/support
Its just illogical to ban somebody for not liking another server made by the person, even worse when it is a permaban.

But tezuni really loves his cityRPG clones that are actually just rebranded cityRPGs with only 1 thing changed. He even put a GUI for one of his servers that highlighted his servers in green in a backdoory way.
This.
In fact, the game said that you are "required" to download that add-on if I remember correctly. Why would you make an add-on just to make your own servers appear in a different color and then try to get other people to download it? So your dumb server just stands out from all the other ones?

your forgetting the fact that hosts have the power to do what they want and if I had a guy like you stuff talking my server I'd ban you to tbh
Oh right deary me I seem to have forgotten that being the one with the most power excuses you for acting like an irredeemable forgetwit.

Get real here, Damp, just because you throw the party doesn't mean you can throw literal stuff at your guests because "it's your party."

I also think we're forgetting something:Also, no, I didn't go on the server to complain, I was just bored and wanted to play on the server. Are you saying that just a little post I made on a thread about the worst blockland servers is worthy of a permanent ban from all servers he hosts?
there's a difference between "if you don't like the server leave" and "if you don't like the server don't join it"
anyways if you stufftalked a server you should expect to not be wanted there