Author Topic: Tezuni - Blacklisted me for disliking his City RP  (Read 7649 times)

You'd know wouldn't you. Let's all turn our ears to the child enthusiast
what the forget

I don't think what Tez did was justified, but I feel that it's up to the host to decide what people get banned for. If I were hosting, I wouldn't care if somebody just said a couple insults to my server, but since OP did this without criticism and then drama'd him about it, I say he deserved the ban.

Neutral on this one. Both sides seem pretty ridiculous.

Okay, I'll be honest. I may have messed up a bit here for jumping the gun and maybe I shouldn't have posted that in the way I did, and I apologize for that. Now that I think about it, maybe the ban from the City RP was justified, but I still find the whole blacklist not really a good idea.

I agree you shouldn't have been blacklisted and I'll fix it to be server specific later today

Future note: Most hosts/staff of all servers can be reasoned with one on one instead of making a drama. For example if you had just pm'd tez and been like "Hey I'm sorry if i offended you with my comment it wasn't intended to do so would you be able to remove the blacklist?" he either would have or discussed it with you like a reasonable adult lol

I agree you shouldn't have been blacklisted and I'll fix it to be server specific later today

Future note: Most hosts/staff of all servers can be reasoned with one on one instead of making a drama. For example if you had just pm'd tez and been like "Hey I'm sorry if i offended you with my comment it wasn't intended to do so would you be able to remove the blacklist?" he either would have or discussed it with you like a reasonable adult lol
Yeah, I kinda messed up and didn't think about that option. Apologies.

i haven't really been to the server since i'm not really fond of tezuni's (i still like him though), so i'd say /neutral?

One time on tezunis i saw some kid ask "Hey tezuni werent you a friend way back when?", then tezuni went "hm, lets see." Then permad the kid for the reason "No". I didnt speak out for fear of losing reg.

This was unneeded. Stop stirring stuff up and just talk to Tezuni on Steam or something like a reasonable person.

Not the first time you've needlessly bashed my servers, not to mention been a rule breaking nuisance.
What'd you actually expect to happen?

You'd know wouldn't you. Let's all turn our ears to the child enthusiast, why don't we? Cuz he obviously knows how stuff goes down when it gets flipped up in the air.
this actually made me lol

I like his prison escape, but I hate the rest of his servers.
So..

/suppo-

*Banned by Tezuni*

So..

/suppo-

*Banned by Tezuni*
"I'm gonna change guys!!!"
continues stuffposting

So..

/suppo-

*Banned by Tezuni*

I thought you just said you were going to change.

So..

/suppo-

*Banned by Tezuni*
what is your major malfunction?!