Author Topic: Beam Weapons  (Read 4448 times)

i don't see a reason not to release these, so here they are

they are weapons used for a boss made out of bricks, in which the weapons are meant to be given to invisible invincible bots which are also included. or give them to normal bots. or use them yourself. i don't care very much. each weapon is set up so bots can use them primarily. use them for whatever

they are pretty powerful so use them wisely

okay here they are

GREEN BEAM
fires a constant stream of hot green laser. completely straight.

RED BEAM
fires a constant stream of hot red laser, but spews out and spreads. high-knockback explosion.

PLASMA STORM
fires a huge energy ball like a mortar that falls down and scatters everything up

DEATH BEAM

the coolest of them all
fires a warning target beam at first. then after a brief charge, it fires 3 huge death balls, one after the other

about the bots mentioned earlier, there's A, B, C, D, in the bots section of the brick menu like all the others. A fires rarely and is used for the DEATHBEAM. B and C fires often. D also fires often, but is recommended for bots that fire the laser beams, which need the bot to have to keep holding down the button in a specific way because ai sucks.

if you dont want them don't use them

they were originally made because of the boss implementation mentioned earlier and i don't see too much purpose in taking them out

yeah thats all

they are Weapon_BeamWeapons
download (with brick damage)
download (without brick damage)(incase you want it for some reason)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 05:38:39 PM by The Resonte! »

ur add-ons have really been beaming lately

If I use the one with brick damage on a no brick damage minigame would the bricks still break?

If I use the one with brick damage on a no brick damage minigame would the bricks still break?
i tried it and the answer is no the bricks will not break

this makes the no-brick-damage version a lot less important

This is such a Beaming addon.
Seriously, this is awesome as forget.

i tried it and the answer is no the bricks will not break

this makes the no-brick-damage version a lot less important

Alright cool, also this is a nice ass mod

i don't see a Resont to release these, so here they are
fixed
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 07:59:47 PM by Lego lad »

fixed

Dude, enough getting a kick out of the OP.
It's already prehistoric as forget.

this addon makes me beam with glee