Author Topic: Unturned deadzone system  (Read 1569 times)

What it is is a permiter you can set up and if people came in would that person would start dying slowly
This can be counter if you put a gas mask on, and the longer you are in the gas masks filter runs out requring you to put a new one in
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 04:49:35 PM by GrapeJellyToastMan »

if people came in you wold start dying slowly
is this a joke about kids sucking the life out of their parents

is this a joke about kids sucking the life out of their parents
no, it's a game mechanic in unturned that's basically like radiation.

I was about to suggest the zone events, but I read a little more and you mentioned an equip-able gas mask. I would like to see this happen, it's interesting and I could use it for one of my maps.

This isn't by any means the best solution, and I'd love to see this made, but I developed a work around a while back using Aware's gasmask/gas grenades add-on. You have a brick that spawns a gas grenade explosion every so often and you need to equip the gas mask to move through it.

This isn't by any means the best solution, and I'd love to see this made, but I developed a work around a while back using Aware's gasmask/gas grenades add-on. You have a brick that spawns a gas grenade explosion every so often and you need to equip the gas mask to move through it.

Hey, Rally, the mod works well but I found an issue. I'll let the attached image explain it.

Issue 2: With the new item storage mod [GSF]Ghost released, whenever I equip one of the backpacks while I have the gasmask equipped, the gasmask disappears.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 02:27:13 PM by Spartan224 »