Admiral Obvious's Sky Defenders

Author Topic: Admiral Obvious's Sky Defenders  (Read 3256 times)

When i first saw this post i thought this server was one of those stuffty DMs where more than half of the players aren´t in the minigame, but then i joined and the server was just AMAZING, finally a simple fast and good TDM, excellent server, i hope it gets even better

Yeah, I was not aware of a server crash today.

I do notice a console error with the Blackhawk. Something about "onadd."

When i first saw this post i thought this server was one of those stuffty DMs where more than half of the players aren´t in the minigame, but then i joined and the server was just AMAZING, finally a simple fast and good TDM, excellent server, i hope it gets even better

Aw, thank you.

Update:
- Put land bases on an island
- Subsequently added hurtful water. Reason being to prevent Coalition spawn campers, and to prevent the Pirates from being so reckless with diving to the ground as soon as they get the flag.
- Pirates now have a UH-10 gunship. The Blackhawks have been replaced with the unarmed version of the UH-10.

I seem to have missed it. WHen's the server going back up

I seem to have missed it. WHen's the server going back up
Server was up all day yesterday, and will be up all day today, assuming no crashes. It was a bit of an off-day yesterday.

Also, can anyone tell me how to get that server status bar embedded in a post?

Edit: The server crashed at some point today while I was at work.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 06:23:54 PM by Admiral Obvious »

The server keeps crashing due to the "pure virtual function call" error. I have applied Zeblote's  fix.

Update:
- The Pirates now have a second base.
- I have added grenades and melee weapons to each team.
- I have downloaded a bunch of new vehicles to mess and experiment with.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 05:19:01 PM by Admiral Obvious »

New map additions. Credit to CaptainChaz for those two smaller skylands to the right.

Update:
- Have started to make spawn rooms for each faction; the Pirate one is complete. This should negate class mixing.
- Due to balance changes, the Coalition may gain a hangar, with an air vehicle, probably a transport and single MAS swarm fighter.
- Medium skyland now has a rock and tree cover, to act as a staging area for Pirates.
- Due to plans to add more skylands, everyone now has leap-jets to travel between them easier.