Whats the worst TV show ever

Author Topic: Whats the worst TV show ever  (Read 3779 times)

It's a tie between most of the shows on Adult Swim

I'd say the worst TV shows, IMO, is 4Kids' dubbed animes. I know, its not a TV show, but seriously, they have dubbed SO WRONG that there's a reason Funimation actually exists. 4Kids was just a stupid anime dubbing company who liked to make stuff for kids when in fact, ITS FOR TEENAGERS AND ADULTS SOMETIMES. (yes, Pokemon was for kids, but seriously, dubbing One Piece was one of 4Kids' dumbest decisions ever)

I'd say the worst TV shows, IMO, is 4Kids' dubbed animes. I know, its not a TV show, but seriously, they have dubbed SO WRONG that there's a reason Funimation actually exists. 4Kids was just a stupid anime dubbing company who liked to make stuff for kids when in fact, ITS FOR TEENAGERS AND ADULTS SOMETIMES. (yes, Pokemon was for kids, but seriously, dubbing One Piece was one of 4Kids' dumbest decisions ever)
one piece is a shonen
you know
the stuff aimed at boys
maybe early teens
not teenagers and/or adults
also if 4kids is so bad then explain THIS

dubbing One Piece was one of 4Kids' dumbest decisions ever

definitely, yeah. i think some former 4kids executive later admitted in an interview that they had no idea what they were getting into in the first place, and didn't know they would have to edit it that much

this

You guys better not say bob the builder or i swear it i'll blow

Fred: The Show is objectively the worst show ever

every mainstream tv shows ever

except doctor who

every show on disney channel
i remember when it actually had cartoons and not poorly written live action highschool girl power shows

You guys better not say bob the builder or i swear it i'll blow
Bub the Boiler

I just now realized everyone forgot this one show NOBODY wanted

Alvinnn! And the Chipmunks

It's on Nickelodeon and it's loving god awful

I just now realized everyone forgot this one show NOBODY wanted

Alvinnn! And the Chipmunks

It's on Nickelodeon and it's loving god awful
Nowadays, anything involving those goddamn muscrats is.