Things you hated in elementary school and MS

Author Topic: Things you hated in elementary school and MS  (Read 2720 times)

that one kid who's mom was the teacher and got special treatment. i hate you Dominic

When they tell me I'm not allowed to kill the other students. Like, I mean c'mon wtf.

Extremely tight and stressful rules and teachers

In HS the teachers are more fun and lenient, along with the work being more forgiving, especially with the option to have a day or two to make it up.

Extremely tight and stressful rules and teachers

In HS the teachers are more fun and lenient, along with the work being more forgiving, especially with the option to have a day or two to make it up.
in college teachers are even more lenient, (at least at cc) I have a teacher who says things like bullstuff, badass, and shut the hell up in class on a daily basis casually

about elementary, I went to a snobby Christian school for most of it, and I always got bullied (and called gay in 4th grade when I didn't even know what it meant yet) partially because I was one of the poorer kids, I didn't have a wii or an Ipod nano and my dad drove scruffy cars

in college teachers are even more lenient, (at least at cc) I have a teacher who says things like bullstuff, badass, and shut the hell up in class on a daily basis casually
Haha omg that sounds awesome

The fact you couldn't bring electronics in elementary school, but it's ok to bring in MS & HS is really dumb imo.

The fact you couldn't bring electronics in MS, but in HS it was ok is really dumb imo.

"In High School you won't be allowed to use a calculator"
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

all of my friends being stuck in regular classes while i move into AP classes,
regular classes in my area are full of dumb black handicapped women who think they are the best. like. seriously. no other than these fatlards (they are always either fat as a whale or skinny as a stick) would act like this, along with some people of my race (black) who I felt sad for because they were less agressive than the girls but wanted to continue their racial line but i dont know why these girls think that everyone wants to be with them. I straight up said to them "I would marry a white person if I cannot find another black person who is actually nice." and she walked up to me, snorted, and then made some sort of bull noise before trying to hit me, which I dodged. She was slow as forget and could not even chase me. I just walked up to the teacher and she said "I WAS JUST TALKING" but the teacher ignored it and put her in detention anyways.

That was in MS.

In ES, I guess the tightass teachers who know nothing but pain, they just give you homework and classwork with almost no explanation and they don't like you making pleasent conversation with them.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

that's so true

My French I teacher also curses on a daily basis and I'm in the 11th grade lmao

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

dude they told us to buy that expensive piece of stuff when not only could you use loving google for that stuff but also they had like 30 of them in the classroom
like seriously forget off