Author Topic: piber20's Stack o' Bricks  (Read 3523 times)

These are all separate add-ons, I felt that they all should go in the same topic as they're all bricks and I have quite a few of them.

1x1F Round Print Brick v3
This add-on dates all the way back to 2011, on RTB. It was "suggested" even earlier in 2009. If I recall correctly, I was still known as ChristopherP. According to the RTB archives I found, the last version was version two, last updated in 2013. After three years, I now present to you the third version of this very simple add-on. All I did was polish it a bit, and remade the icon. Enjoy.

Author: piber20

Play around with it, I'm sure you can find some uses.

Links
Download Brick_1x1FRoundPrint.zip v3

If you cannot access my website for whatever reason, please check the mirrors below:
View on Blockland Nexus
View on Blockland Glass

1x1 Rounds Full v2
Introduces 'full' versions of 3 1x1 rounds which have smooth sides and no indents - similar to the 2x2 rounds.

(side textures are a little off)

The first image is a comparison between the normal rounds and the full rounds. The second one is a desk made using the full rounds.

Links
Download Brick_1x1RoundsFull.zip v2

If you cannot access my website for whatever reason, please check the mirrors below:
View on Blockland Nexus
View on Blockland Glass

Baseplate Print Bricks v2
Baseplate print bricks probably already exist, but I decided to make my own anyway. Each baseplate has their own print type, so you're going to want to make/find prints prefixed with 32x32f, 16x32f, and 16x16f.

At the moment they do not have any icons. They work pretty much flawlessly though.

Links
Check out my Road Prints, they are made specifically for these bricks.

Download Brick_BaseplatePrintBricks.zi p v2

View on Blockland Nexus

L Shaped Bricks v7
First made in 2010 and released on RTB, latest version was released in 2011 at v4. Here's v5, with more polish and remade icons.

Contains 5 bricks based off of the 2x2 Corner brick that was introduced in v15(?). A plate version, tall versions, and print versions. The print bricks have their own print type, so you're going to want to make/find prints prefixed with 2x2L and 2x2fL.

King Tinks fixed the side textures of the taller bricks years ago. Don't know if he still exists under that name.

(flats' side textures are a little off)

Links
Check out my More Default Prints, it contains default styled prints that work for these bricks.

Download Brick_LShaped.zip v7

View on Blockland Nexus
View on Blockland Glass

Feel free to suggest changes and provide your constructive criticism. Don't make it nasty.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:46:39 AM by Crispy_ »

Reserved. If I "restore" all of my old brick addons i might need this post.

all very nice. good work as usual

Good thing you reserved before Sylvanor did.

Also, make sure your stack o' bricks doesn't fall over. They don't look half bad.

But wait, NexusMods? What's the point of putting BL stuff there?

i dont think nexusmods is really a good place for bl addons; we have blockland glass

Im simply using it as another place to host my add-ons, I don't want to force people to go to one place to download my stuff. Also, BLG somewhat spooks me in that it kinda takes over add-ons. I was putting my stuff there for a little while and it kept adding files to my add-ons, and I'm worried that it would forcefully update non-BLG add-ons to the BLG versions. The support_updater already does that to stuff like t+t melee and unedited RTB versions. I don't want BLG people to be completely left out though, but I'll have to find some way to do this right that would work for me and my add-ons.

11/9/17
Updated 1x1 full rounds and 2x2 l shaped bricks to fix UV issues.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:48:53 AM by Crispy_ »

i dont think nexusmods is really a good place for bl addons; we have blockland glass

Glass' uploader is broken at the moment and it appears whoever maintains the site is missing in action.