Road Prints

Author Topic: Road Prints  (Read 3109 times)

A huge pack of prints made to work with my baseplate print bricks as an 'alternative' to my old road brick pack.

Author: piber20
Version 2

Nearly every single print in the pack. The second image is using version 2 of my baseplate prints which made the lines less noticable.

Comparison to the actual road bricks:

Links
Download Full Pack v2
These REQUIRE my Baseplate Print Bricks!

Download Non-Baseplate Pack v2
This version allows you to put these on bricks that want a 2x2f, 1x2f, and 1x1f print size. Useful if you want to make mini cities or absolutely refuse to use my baseplate bricks. I wont hold it against you.

If you cannot access my website for whatever reason, please check the mirrors below:
View on Blockland Nexus

Feel free to suggest changes and provide your constructive criticism. Don't make it nasty.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:14:31 PM by Crispy_ »

Your custom baseplate print bricks are redundant. Larger prints under the 2x2f size are supported on any brick dedicated to a 2x2f print brick.

Prints are rescaled either way. A 10k by 10k print could fit on any brick with a 2x2f print size and still be relatively lossless.

Having alternative size parameters just segments the print list.

Your custom baseplate print bricks are redundant. Larger prints under the 2x2f size are supported on any brick dedicated to a 2x2f print brick.

Prints are rescaled either way. A 10k by 10k print could fit on any brick with a 2x2f print size and still be relatively lossless.

Having alternative size parameters just segments the print list.
It's purely to be more organised. If you really dislike it, just rename all the prefixes to 2x2f, 1x2f, and 1x1f.

Frankly, that's extra work for parameters that were never needed.

Is there a legitimate reason for it?
Oh, I spaced and didn't see that it's for orginization.
I'd argue that all that accomplishes is non-interchangeable prints.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:14:27 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Is there a legitimate reason for it?
There is a ton of stuff here, and the default gui for prints don't show a lot or has any category/sorting system. I'll make a separate pack with default print prefixes just so people don't have to go through the trouble.

Hm, perhaps it time for a client sided re-haul on the print tab GUI.
I'd love to see that.

And good prints btw.

Alright there's a non-baseplate version.

Hm, perhaps it time for a client sided re-haul on the print tab GUI.
I'd love to see that.

And good prints btw.
That would be awesome af. And thanks. Recommendation to anyone who would make that: allow players to place any print on any print brick, but put the print types/prefixes in different tabs. (like how the letters are in a different tab than the other prints)
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302464.0
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:35:39 PM by Crispy_ »

Do the lines show up because of distance or they always do that?

Do the lines show up because of distance or they always do that?

With my baseplate print bricks that happens less often though it may hide a few pixels of the edges. The first image used an older version of those bricks, and I think that is what would happen with other baseplate print bricks though you'd have to check their blb to be sure.

I'm pretty sure it's distance based. Looks real ugly if you're looking for it.