3 (10.7%)
Cooking
18 (64.3%)
Baking
3 (10.7%)
Weaving
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Does anyone knit (or sew or cook or etc)  (Read 1659 times)

Reason I ask is I joined my school's knitting club. So every Monday and Wesnesday after school I go to a teacher and everyone in the club just starts knitting scarves and we get community service hours from it so we can graduate. However, knitting is hard as hell (yet oddly relaxing at points), and I restarted my scarf after getting six rows done and I've been loving it up somehow since. I have so many regrets restarting it.

But yeah does anyone else knit, sew, cook, bake, etc?

i can sew, cook, and bake but i tried knitting (i still have the yarn and needles) but i just couldnt get it to work and ended up getting angry and stopping knitting
my favorite thing out of the 4 is probably sewing tho

i can cook
i don't do it very often though

i can sew, cook, and bake but i tried knitting (i still have the yarn and needles) but i just couldnt get it to work and ended up getting angry and stopping knitting
my favorite thing out of the 4 is probably sewing tho
Yeah, I understand how you feel about knitting. Annoying, repetitive, and involves a lot of precision work. I've been told that if I just keep at it I'll eventually improve, but I suppose the only way to confirm it is to keep going.

I used to do some weaving. Relaxing, but can be engaging depending on what you're making.

Um I'm not a girl. I do guy things like entering demolition derbies, fixing computers, driving monster trucks, and making logical decisions.

wow there are schools that still offer home ec?

I help my mom cook sometimes. I like it, but I'm not great at it - nonetheless, knowing how to cook is super important. If you think cooking is a gender-exclusive thing, you have problems.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 05:32:52 PM by TristanLuigi »

I wish I could bake in my oven without it attempting to burn off my eyebrows.

But yeah, knitting is tough but awesome if you can do it.

no, i am not gay OP.

im a gourmet cook though. i make some mean lean meals

I do the cooking of ingredients

I knit, sew, crochet, cook, and bake. If you need help with any of these you can ask me.

Um I'm not a girl. I do guy things like entering demolition derbies, fixing computers, driving monster trucks, and making logical decisions.
i can feel the testosterone from here jfc
but yeah i can bake and cook and its good stuff to know

i sew and design costumes for my school's theatre

I knit, sew, crochet, cook, and bake. If you need help with any of these you can ask me.
how do I make an omelet, i try and try again but it always looks like a paper towel drenched in piss