I just saw this funny Hillary Clinton ad on TV.

Author Topic: I just saw this funny Hillary Clinton ad on TV.  (Read 6105 times)

im gettng the mental image of tony sitting in a dark corner and peeling off his fingernails while conjuring this almost completely incoherent post

ive got a phd (Phuckingloveto Hug Dogs)

Cut my life into pieces
This is my last resort
Suffocation
No breathing
Don't give a forget if I cut my arm, bleeding
This is my last resort

"Elect me as Purr-esident of Nyamerica! x3
*glomps the middle class*
*notices household income disparity* OwO wats this :3c"

The difference is that he's being deliberately incoherent for humor purposes, while your post is an incoherent attempt at debate.

The difference is that he's being deliberately incoherent for humor purposes, while your post is an incoherent attempt at debate.

It's not very humorous.

It's not very humorous.
the first and third one were pretty funny lol but the second one wasn't incoherent

It's not very humorous.
Yet that does not make it an attempt at serious political debate.

I'm not registered, I don't care exactly who wins but I know for a fact Annoying Orange would be a better choice over Hillary.
So you expend enormous amounts of time and energy discussing these issues, only to voluntarily forfeit your say on what actually happens? That's like, criminally lazy. You ought to vote if you're going to get so invested into politics. Otherwise, what's the point?

its not funny when its your entire personality and have no redeemable qualities

its not funny when its your entire personality and have no redeemable qualities
actually that makes it even funnier because it's surprising that a joke that would be able to make a good joke

I'm not registered, I don't care exactly who wins but I know for a fact Annoying Orange would be a better choice over Hillary.
You even explicitly stated that non-Americans shouldn't have a say in US election primary debates, and have bagged on others for not being of age to vote in election discussion, and you're not even registered

actually that makes it even funnier because it's surprising that a joke that would be able to make a good joke (this sentence makes no sense to me at all)
things can be funny for a while but when his schtick died he keeps carrying on. its painful to watch

im not talking about tony if ur perceiving it like that. idk how to word things
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:42:48 PM by Akio- »

I don't know how the US presidency is relevant to you then if you're not registered to vote in the US.

I don't know how the US presidency is relevant to you then if you don't live in the US.
oh right because the us election doesnt affect other countries too.

things can be funny for a while but when his schtick died he keeps carrying on. its painful to watch

im not talking about tony if ur perceiving it like that. idk how to word things
nah ik you're talkin about kimon

see the difference is that i'm funny and cool but you just make bad posts about hillary clinton