I just saw this funny Hillary Clinton ad on TV.

Author Topic: I just saw this funny Hillary Clinton ad on TV.  (Read 6107 times)

I don't know how the US presidency is relevant to you then if you're not registered to vote in the US.

LOL

Actually voting literally doesn't matter. They think it's cute to let us believe we have some form of power.

The electoral college actually matters and they don't even have to vote for what the majority of their represented state even wants.

It's relevant to me because I live in America and I don't want to get stabbed because Hillary thought it was cool to ship a few million muslims without background checks into America.

You sure?

Lol you loving got him.

Caught his poliwog ass in a poliwog trap.

the electoral college actually matters and they don't even have to vote for what the majority of their represented state even wants.
usually electors are loyal to their state, and I think some states have laws that could fine electors for voting against the state, what state do you live in?

usually electors are loyal to their state, and I think some states have laws that could fine electors for voting against the state, what state do you live in?

You do know that the system sucks so bad the someone from the electoral college voted for someone who doesn't even loving exist, lol.

Some votes are even misspelled and some just votes for the loving vice president instead of the actual president, lol.

Also voter rigging is a thing and it's legal.

if we polled by majority instead of electoral vote, we wouldn't have had 9/11

LOL

Actually voting literally doesn't matter. They think it's cute to let us believe we have some form of power.

The electoral college actually matters and they don't even have to vote for what the majority of their represented state even wants.
the electoral college is dumb because of its mechanics but not necessarily because it doesn't give you a say. your vote still counts because it goes toward the electors allocated to your state. it's the same thing as electing senators and representatives; your vote is one step away from the people who make the decisions.

the thing i'd be upset about is how most states (all but two) give all their electoral votes to the party that wins a plurality in their state, which is literally only because the people in charge of those decisions benefit from that policy. if all states selected electoral votes proportionately then the electoral college would be far more representative (excepting the fact that small states are still disproportionately powerful, but this is also important to make sure large states aren't the powerhouses in every election).

also it's pretty rare for electors to go against their promised vote, they have to decide well ahead of time (pretty sure you should see the electors' names on the ballot somewhere with their promise) and there are almost certainly repercussions, if not legally then within the local party

There is literally no power to us, the little people when it comes to voting.

Also proven with the DNC as they were able to loving get Bernie out and Hillary gets to become the nominee.

What's even more bullstuff, I don't even care about Bernie butt his is bullstuff. Is the fact that it was proven the DNC was rigged but they still don't give Bernie the nomination after that technicality of voter fraud.

the difference being that primaries and caucuses are run by party leadership, and general elections are run by state governments, which in turn is technically led by party leadership, but there's definitely higher oversight both within the state and from the federal government

What's even more bullstuff, I don't even care about Bernie butt his is bullstuff.
you're right, he has the ass of a bull

beachbum we need you again, i failed kimon i

You also only need to appease states with the highest electoral voters