[NEWS] Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson asks "What is Aleppo?"

Author Topic: [NEWS] Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson asks "What is Aleppo?"  (Read 2692 times)

https://youtu.be/TW5gQo43ay4
oh god it's Paul Joseph Watson, the man who yells at the camera as if its his loving biggest enemy

Does the libertarians have any chance against Annoying Orange and hillary? Not that I'm defending any sides I'm just curious.
Basically no

The electoral college is kinda crappy in that the selected electors are almost all democrats or republicans. So even if this dude got the popular vote the electoral college would make sure he doesn't become president.

Basically no

The electoral college is kinda crappy in that the selected electors are almost all democrats or republicans. So even if this dude got the popular vote the electoral college would make sure he doesn't become president.
IIRC like half of the states have laws against faithless electors

IIRC like half of the states have laws against faithless electors
regardless in my mind the whole system sucks.
if we really are for the people then the popular vote should Annoying Orange the electoral college. I might not mind as much if we had laws that covered all of the states (I think Texas and New York for example don't have laws against faithless electors, and they have a crapton of them), that way it would really be fair

But because some of these states don't have these laws electors can sway the election

I know it's probably nothing we can do because those states have to adopt those laws themselves but I just don't think it's all that fair a system :/

I don't fully understand the electoral college. If they decide who the next president is, then why do we even bother counting the popular vote?

You're old enough to vote?No he's a third party
yeah, turned 18 last march

I don't fully understand the electoral college. If they decide who the next president is, then why do we even bother counting the popular vote?
Traditionally the electoral college follows the popular vote in the state of the college.
Once or twice an elector has gone against the popular vote, though.

because when you vote for president, you're voting for those electors.

I can confirm to everyone that this is news worthy so now it is a definite fact that this is news.

I can confirm to everyone that this is news worthy so now it is a definite fact that this is news.
Tony, keep your personal issues with other forumers in the place they started in.