Author Topic: [NEWS] N. Korea to conduct sixth nuclear bomb test amidst rising tensions  (Read 18066 times)

Yeah but what about the gundams north korea has in their arsenal?
The south korean evangelions are like 10 times bigger than gundams, no dice.

Still waiting for Seoul to get decimated so I can prove to everyone I am right.

It has to take a massive disaster for people to realize North Korea isn't to be underestimated.

Still waiting for Seoul to get decimated so I can prove to everyone I am right.

It has to take a massive disaster for people to realize North Korea isn't to be underestimated.
Damn wanting 10 million to die just to be right on an internet forum

petty to the max

Damn wanting 10 million to die just to be right on an internet forum

petty to the max

It's either that or be told "lol ok tony" over and over again.

lol ok tony
Jesus you really are a massive tool.

Lol ok tony

lol ok tony
Jesus you really are a massive tool.

But North Korea isn't a threat so why are you now worried about it?

Right, doesn't everyone here consider North Korea as no threat? So I guess 10 million won't die.

But North Korea isn't a threat so why are you now worried about it?

Right, doesn't everyone here consider North Korea as no threat? So I guess 10 million won't die.
lol ok Tony. Continue to wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

lol ok Tony. Continue to wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

Excuse me? You people keep saying North Korea has no chance at taking down Seoul.

When they clearly loving do.

If North Korea had no chance at destroying Seoul we would have invaded by now. You think their stuffty little mines will stop American made anti-mine tanks? Lol not a chance.

We also have a naval fleet and an air force.

The fact is we know North Korea can destroy Seoul in minutes and there is NOTHING that can prevent that.

China also has trade relations with North Korea and in the event that America or South Korea takes over North Korea that will piss off china because they want whats left of NK's resources for practically nothing.

Russia needs North Korea because they send people over there for manual log cutting labor.

food for thought: if nk really wants to set this off theyd be conducting tests closer to the sk border or maybe even on sk towns near the border

the fact they still hide their tests show lack of confidence in initiating war, or in the actual bomb strength, or both. i dont think anyone wants to see what would happen if either of those conditions change, though

We also have a naval fleet and an air force.
did you figure this out just now

did you figure this out just now

No bro.

I'm saying our air force and naval fleet and ground forces aren't enough to save Seoul.