Author Topic: [NEWS] N. Korea to conduct sixth nuclear bomb test amidst rising tensions  (Read 18162 times)

Blockland keys are inexpensive so why not buy another one?
i have one key i use to play on. if i get banned i'm certainly not buying another key just to post on a forum.

i'm certainly not buying another key just to post on a forum.
Nobody leaves the forums

thats probably the real one

i have one key i use to play on. if i get banned i'm certainly not buying another key just to post on a forum.
The point was that $10 is like nothing so it's not like Nick is putting himself through financial ruins to post on the forums again.

I never said that stuff.

Straight denial lmao

You've gotten a handful of drama topics accumulated for trolling for years now, baiting is in your history. The only real reason to respond to your bait is to see how far you're willing to exert the mental gymnastics necessary to rile up Forumer Joe. Otherwise there's no excuse because it's painfully obvious

Have we started the fire?

the stuff that counts as 'flaming' nowadays ranges from 'lol ur dumb' to 'go hang yourself you stupid cunt die'

Have we started the fire?
"We didnt start the flame war. Peeps were hatin' on it 'for I left my comment"

I'd say he's anything but ignorant
Currently Offline
Last Online 4 hrs, 26 mins ago

thats on tony's profile. idk how to blf times work so if someone could could confirm

EDIT: im loving done lol it took me a couple of minutes to realize that steam chat was at 11 AM
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 09:53:42 PM by Damp »

And from the ashes, a new Korea will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make Korea great again!
What the hell are you talking about...

Currently Offline
Last Online 4 hrs, 26 mins ago

thats on tony's profile. idk how to blf times work so if someone could could confirm

EDIT: im loving done lol it took me a couple of minutes to realize that steam chat was at 11 AM
it was also done at a completely different date

What the hell are you talking about?
He is the final prophet of god
Our Judgement Day draws near when a New Korea shall be the kingdom of the Righteous and the Virtuous. All those who are not fruitful will not be granted access to the Sacred City, and will be left to die.