Author Topic: [NEWS] N. Korea to conduct sixth nuclear bomb test amidst rising tensions  (Read 18049 times)

Nick do you absolutely know for a fact just how vulnerable Seoul is to a North korean artillery strike or are you just baiting me?

Nick do you absolutely know for a fact just how vulnerable Seoul is to a North korean artillery strike or are you just baiting me?
every nation around north korea is vulnerable, supreme leader wants everything

North Korea will get destroyed in the process, I'm not arguing that North Korea won't get destroyed.

The fact is North Korea can potentially decimate South Korea's capital as North Korea is on their way to destruction.

The phrase "I'm going to hell and taking you with me" applies to this exact loving scenario where no one wins. Yeah NK will be destroyed but millions of South Koreans will be dead in the process.

North Korea is the type of country they will go down with their pride than surrender.

North Korea is the type of country they will go down with their pride than surrender.

Dennis Rodman's Pal in the midst of the Korean War II

we have so many counter-measures that it'd be like a child fighting his dad after being told to go to bed without dinner

we have so many counter-measures that it'd be like a child fighting his dad after being told to go to bed without dinner

Okay how do you counter artillery strikes?

now what if we push CIA to north korea what would happen

Artillery strikes are launched projectiles.

It's not coming from a plane, it's not a missile, they cannot be shot down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-battery_fire

that was like

a five-second google search
i probably spend more time doing 70mph google searches and using amazing copy and pasting skills quickly than I actually use time being useful