Author Topic: [NEWS] N. Korea to conduct sixth nuclear bomb test amidst rising tensions  (Read 18062 times)

I warned Nick that he would get banned which he dismissed it saying "lol OK tony" then he got banned.

Except I haven't responded to tony in this thread lol so using a fallacy seems rather difficult
Oops silly me I forgot you're nothing more than common troll garbage why did I think you were worth replying to

Also ok tony lol

User was banned for this post
Good riddance

He's not wrong, though
Tony's just trying to post the dumbest things he can

He's not wrong, though
Tony's just trying to post the dumbest things he can

So you also believe north Korea has no chance at destroying the south Korean capital

So you also believe north Korea has no chance at destroying the south Korean capital

Absolutely impossible for that to happen

Absolutely impossible for that to happen

You do know north Korea's artillery fire is in range of Seoul right? So please tell me how it's impossible.

Jokes

Do you understand them

Are you seriously saying it's impossible for them to launch a barrage of artillery shells from north Korea to Seoul even knowing that seoul is well within distance of this artillery fire?

Jokes

Do you understand them

No because if you sound exactly like nick and nick wasn't joking around then I'll take you seriously
Because it's totally 100% possible artillery fire will reach seoul

Are you seriously saying it's impossible for them to launch a barrage of artillery shells from north Korea to Seoul even knowing that seoul is well within distance of this artillery fire?
are you saying it's impossible for south korea to have artillery fixed on the north's artillery

Kim Jong has been at war with the underworld for years. He's the only thing standing between the depths of hell and humanity. I'm certain he's trying to keep Hell from opening UP on our plane of existence.
okay so then all the "nuke tests" are actually him just launching them down the pit the hell demons opened up in an attempt to escape.

though this 6th and most powerful one will be delivered straight to satan to bring an end to the underworld once and for all.

are you saying it's impossible for south korea to have artillery fixed on the north's artillery

They have to find them all.

They have to find them all.
Yeah but what about the gundams north korea has in their arsenal?