It's Friday and I'm already being bombarded with remember 9/11 stuff.

Author Topic: It's Friday and I'm already being bombarded with remember 9/11 stuff.  (Read 2796 times)

friday and already 9/11 remembrance stuff? 15 years and still 9/11 remembrance stuff is more like it
like holy forget i get it a lot of people died, it was a national tragedy, but really not worth a hour of your day in the weeklong segment of this, considering it's been this long
Honestly, a big reason is because it was the biggest tragedy to be caught on hundreds of cameras.

There are so many TV shows and documentaries because there's so much good footage and recordings of the event.
Because of that there's lots of money to be made in making programmes about every aspect of the events, and shoving it in everyones faces every year.

There won't ever be the same amount of media obsession for things like 7/7, Paris/Charlie Hebdo, or Nice, because there's much less footage of those events.

friday and already 9/11 remembrance stuff? 15 years and still 9/11 remembrance stuff is more like it
like holy forget i get it a lot of people died, it was a national tragedy, but really not worth a hour of your day in the weeklong segment of this, considering it's been this long
It was the largest terrorist attack on US soil, like it or not we'll probably remember it for over a century or until something bigger happens.

It was the largest terrorist attack on US soil, like it or not we'll probably remember it for over a century or until something bigger happens.
well obv we are gonna remember it, i think what drydess was getting at was all the commotion surrounding the event to this day is unnecessary

yes and yet, as people stated earlier in the thread, nobody gives two stuffs about the amount of people america has slaughtered while we weep over 9/11
yeah we'll remember it but we don't need to make a hugeass fuss over it every year
Honestly, a big reason is because it was the biggest tragedy to be caught on hundreds of cameras.
yeah, i suppose all this makes sense
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:18:48 PM by Drydess »

I like how the two big weeks on the Documentary channels are 9/11 week and Shark week.

yes and yet, as people stated earlier in the thread, nobody gives two stuffs about the amount of people america has slaughtered while we weep over 9/11
How many countries can you name that have days of mourning for the victims of their actions?

If this were a thing in Britain there would never be time to focus on anything else.

✈ ▌▌ / ¦҉▌▌ / ▄ ▌ / ▄✈▌ / ▄ ¦҉▌ / ▄ ▄
▌ / ▌▌ / ▌▌ / ▌▄

▌ / ▌▌ / ▌▌ / ▌▄
well, 9/11 was a great loss i guess

9/11 is the reason we need to kill all of the idnians. Go back to assghanistan stupid heckers

▌ / ▌▌ / ▌▌ / ▌▄
*dead inside*
>implying i wasnt dead inside

9/11 is the reason we need to kill all of the idnians. Go back to assghanistan stupid heckers
ya i loving hate the idnians they sure arent real peopel